- 12-02-2011, 01:54 PM #201iMore Beginner
- 69 Posts
I would like to get an iPad or a Mac Book. Since getting my iPhone, I have been seriously considering going all Apple. Winning would make this happen!
- 12-02-2011, 01:55 PM #202
- 12-02-2011, 01:56 PM #203
- 12-02-2011, 01:56 PM #204
- 12-02-2011, 01:56 PM #205
- 12-02-2011, 01:56 PM #206
I want to win and iPhone 4s so that I can give it to my boyfriend. I have an iPhone 4s already but he is not eligible for an upgrade for a long time. I would love to be able to use facetime to communicate when he is not nearby. It is the time of year for giving and that would be the perfect gift if it was not so far out of the budget...
- 12-02-2011, 01:57 PM #207
- 12-02-2011, 01:57 PM #208
- 12-02-2011, 01:58 PM #209
The Iphone 4S would be fantastic!!! I've recently got the Iphone 4 and as good as it is, i believe the dual core processor would aid me in multi-tasking when running multiple work apps. So please feel free to throw that card my way! Go ahead and pull my card!!
- 12-02-2011, 02:00 PM #210iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
...to rule the world
- 12-02-2011, 02:01 PM #211iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
I would love to win the iPhone4S, that way I could give it to my wife instead of my current iPhone4 when I upgrade to the iPhone5. Now don't get excited, she does not want or need the latest and greatest toys. She just wants a phone that does what she needs. That way our texting might be a little more easier. She currently owns a Blackberry!
- 12-02-2011, 02:01 PM #212
- 12-02-2011, 02:03 PM #213
Coming from Android, I just bought an iPhone 4 and am very pleased with how reliable it is over any of the 4-5 Android phones I have owned. I would have preferred the iPhone 4S, but couldn't justify spending the extra money on it. The 4S would help seal the deal for me and keep me an Apple buyer for life.
- 12-02-2011, 02:03 PM #214iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
Because my Nokia 2110 GSM just will not hold a charge anymore
HELP ME UPGRADE SANTA!
- 12-02-2011, 02:04 PM #215iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
I would love an iPad2 for college to takes notes on and organize my entire studying process.
- 12-02-2011, 02:04 PM #216iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
I would love an iPhone 4S so Siri can be the memory I lost years ago!
- 12-02-2011, 02:05 PM #217iPhone Newbie
- 13 Posts
I am a little jealous of all the Siri talk-- that would be my reason to get the 4s...
- 12-02-2011, 02:05 PM #218
- 12-02-2011, 02:05 PM #219
- 12-02-2011, 02:05 PM #220
- 12-02-2011, 02:05 PM #221
- 12-02-2011, 02:05 PM #222
- 12-02-2011, 02:06 PM #223
- 12-02-2011, 02:07 PM #224iMore Newbie
- 12 Posts
I'd love to give this as a gift. I love my 4S and know someone who could use the upgrade.
- 12-02-2011, 02:07 PM #225iPhone Newbie
- 11 Posts
I'd love to win because I had to settle on an iPod Touch instead of an iPad 2, isn't that sad?