- 12-02-2011, 01:39 PM #176
- 12-02-2011, 01:39 PM #177iMore Nanite
- 9 Posts
Would love an iPhone 4S so I can take 1080p video of my kids first basketball game!!!
- 12-02-2011, 01:40 PM #178
- 12-02-2011, 01:40 PM #179
- 12-02-2011, 01:41 PM #180iMore Newbie
- 12 Posts
Just keep swimming, just keep swimming.....
Oh the IOS device(s) will keep me on track remembering all those important things to do .
- 12-02-2011, 01:41 PM #181iMore Nanite
- 8 Posts
IOS device of my Dreams
I would love to win an iPad 2 for my daughter, she really needs one for her studies. Please help my daughter out
- 12-02-2011, 01:42 PM #182
- 12-02-2011, 01:42 PM #183
- 12-02-2011, 01:42 PM #184iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
I would love to win the iPhone 4S because I think the Siri Assistant technology is the start of something big. This is only the beginning.
- 12-02-2011, 01:42 PM #185iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
To Test Out My Application
I am currently working with my girlfriend on developing an iPhone application. We expect to give it to Apple for review this January. It has been so much fun, yet this definitely not a cheap venture! As a result, the only way I can test out the application is with the iPhone I bought my girlfriend for her birthday earlier this year. I would LOVE to switch out of my blackberry :-O (I know! Developing an iPhone app yet own a blackberry. Give me the chance to switch to the iPhone to not only test out the applications, but join the millions that have such a great device.
- 12-02-2011, 01:43 PM #186
- 12-02-2011, 01:45 PM #187iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
I want an iPhone 4S for Siri and the upped processor.
Siri could help quite a bit while driving if I need to get in touch with someone, and it could help for when I really don't feel like typing. I'd probably lose countless hours with Siri.
- 12-02-2011, 01:45 PM #188iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
I can't imagine a better gift! Having Siri would save me tons of time while running my small business!
- 12-02-2011, 01:46 PM #189
I'd love an iPhone 4S from TiPb because upgrading through Rogers is a ripoff and a nightmare. I'm 28 months into my latest contract with them and they still want to gouge me with "early" upgrade fees and admin fees. I'm at the point where I might just wait out my contract and start from scratch with the carriers to get a better deal to upgrade my 3GS.
So getting a 4S from TiPb would make my.. ohh about last 28 months ;-)
- 12-02-2011, 01:46 PM #190
- 12-02-2011, 01:47 PM #191iPhone Newbie
- 12 Posts
Commissions down, wife's retired and her income is down, The darned harley is giving me fits. At least my iMac and the iPhone still work. Put me in the drawing. I need a pick me up!
- 12-02-2011, 01:48 PM #192iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
I would love one so my kids will stop taking mine.
- 12-02-2011, 01:48 PM #193
- 12-02-2011, 01:48 PM #194
- 12-02-2011, 01:49 PM #195
- 12-02-2011, 01:49 PM #196iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
iPad 3 please
- 12-02-2011, 01:49 PM #197
- 12-02-2011, 01:53 PM #198
- 12-02-2011, 01:53 PM #199iMore Newbie
- 48 Posts
I would love to win so i could get my son the Ipad he has been asking me for
- 12-02-2011, 01:54 PM #200