- 12-02-2011, 01:24 PM #151
- 12-02-2011, 01:24 PM #152
I'm trying to get all of our digital media (including old, unavailable TV shows) meticulously organized in my iTunes library. My birthday present to myself was a gigabit router, a new 2 TB NAS drive, and a few other sundries, but now that I've got the space, I need an Apple TV. And I wouldn't mind having an iPad as well to catch up on my shows while on the go. Maybe even a new 3 TB Time Capsule, you know, because the media library keeps growing, and while I'm at it...
- 12-02-2011, 01:25 PM #153
- 12-02-2011, 01:25 PM #154
- 12-02-2011, 01:26 PM #155
- 12-02-2011, 01:26 PM #156iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
Oh how i would love to win this.... i checked out a friend's iphone 4s, and its amazing!!!
- 12-02-2011, 01:27 PM #157iMore Nanite
- 9 Posts
I'm in love with my iPhone 4 but siri is making me want an iphone 4s more and more. 64 gigs of storage would be great also.
- 12-02-2011, 01:28 PM #158
- 12-02-2011, 01:28 PM #159
I would love an iPhone 4S not for myself, as I already have one, but for my Mom, Dad, and Brother. They all have unreliable phones that they are unhappy with, and I would love to surprise them with something awesome for the holidays. And what's more awesome than an iPhone? Apart from the TiPb team
- 12-02-2011, 01:29 PM #160iMore Intermediate
- 110 Posts
My parents want an iPhone to do Facetime with my brother (he has a new baby).
- 12-02-2011, 01:29 PM #161iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
I'd pickup the iPad 2 so I can follow Rene and Georgia's clever twitter posts while looking like I'm actually working
- 12-02-2011, 01:30 PM #162
- 12-02-2011, 01:30 PM #163
My wife is stuck on 3Gs
I bought the 64gb 4GS when it came out. My wife inherited my 3GS. She's now an iPhone addict. I need to win a 4GS so she will stop stealing mine.
- 12-02-2011, 01:32 PM #164iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
I was using the Siri app long before the 4S. I really miss it so I would really like the 4S to get back to using it.
- 12-02-2011, 01:32 PM #165
- 12-02-2011, 01:33 PM #166iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
I would love to win an iPhone 4S to give as a gift to my very deserving younger sister, who has been begging for one for her birthday!
- 12-02-2011, 01:33 PM #167iPhone Newbie
- 33 Posts
I love when TiPB has a giveaway! I would use the gift card to buy an iPad for my sons special Ed department. With the leftover I would purchase apps for autism on it. Thank you and I'll see you on the next thread
- 12-02-2011, 01:34 PM #168
I am an unemployed, newly married man who has 4 step children and one of my own. My wife and I are struggling for anything right now. My wife is diabetic and having a hard time, I take care of the kids while trying to find a job, and this would help with Christmas.
- 12-02-2011, 01:35 PM #169
I've been saving up for an iPad for awhile... and then my kids broke my tv last week. So... my iPad fund was diverted to a new TV for the house. So yeah... I now want to win one where it's going to take awhile to save up the money to buy one
- 12-02-2011, 01:35 PM #170
- 12-02-2011, 01:37 PM #171
- 12-02-2011, 01:37 PM #172iPhone Newbie
- 34 Posts
I need a 4S for my wife, or, to give my 4 to her and use the 4S for myself.
- 12-02-2011, 01:38 PM #173
- 12-02-2011, 01:38 PM #174
- 12-02-2011, 01:39 PM #175