- 12-02-2011, 12:59 PM #101iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
Really, do you even need to ask.
- 12-02-2011, 12:59 PM #102
- 12-02-2011, 01:00 PM #103
- 12-02-2011, 01:01 PM #104iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Would definitely love an Iphone 4S based on 1) your excelent reviews of the product 2) The improved attenna which takes better advantage of AT&T unreliable network 3) SIRI. 4) Better camera!! nuff' said.
- 12-02-2011, 01:01 PM #105
- 12-02-2011, 01:01 PM #106iPhone Nanite
- 8 Posts
Being saving every dime from my cafeteria lunch money i've waiting my life to gift my retired father an apple product is my aspiration and i would go through any barrier to achieve this but tipb.com gives me an excellent opportunity to make my dream come true if this is what god has destined for me then surely i'll win.
- 12-02-2011, 01:02 PM #107iMore Nanite
- 4 Posts
I would love to win so that my wife is not the only one with an Ipad. I love my iphone 4s. Also would like to have an ipad that my 2 year old can start to use.
- 12-02-2011, 01:02 PM #108iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
I've loved browsing the web and reading articles on touch interfaces, but my iphone is kind of limiting. I'd love to expand into an iPad 2.
- 12-02-2011, 01:02 PM #109iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
Random number generator please pick my number. I would love to win an iOS device for my son.
- 12-02-2011, 01:03 PM #110
- 12-02-2011, 01:03 PM #111
- 12-02-2011, 01:03 PM #112iPhone Beginner
- 50 Posts
Would love to get an IPhone 4s, but i would give it to my wife. She has a crappy canon phone that she hates and told me last night she wants a new phone.
- 12-02-2011, 01:05 PM #113iPhone Newbie
- 26 Posts
I'd love the iPhone 4s for me and my wife.
- 12-02-2011, 01:06 PM #114
- 12-02-2011, 01:06 PM #115
- 12-02-2011, 01:06 PM #116
I would love an iPhone 4S so I can see why everyone else loves it. I have never owned an Apple product, but I have been following Rene and Georgia on Twitter for a few months and browsing the blog articles for over a year. I love gadgets, so I have a sneaky suspicion I may love the iPhone 4S. It's just too expensive (and 2-year contracts are too long) for me to buy without knowing if I would like it or not.
- 12-02-2011, 01:07 PM #117iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
It would be Awsome to win a 4s is what I'm clamoring for
- 12-02-2011, 01:08 PM #118
- 12-02-2011, 01:08 PM #119
- 12-02-2011, 01:08 PM #120iPhone Nanite
- 9 Posts
all I want for Christmas...
My mom lives 1200KM away. I would love to win a 4S (or the gift card) so I could give my mom the most wonderful gift of the newest & best iPhone available. Then she would be able to Facetime with her grand-kids and me on Christmas morning and any other day.
- 12-02-2011, 01:08 PM #121
As much as it pains me to say, I could always use another woman in my life besides my wife who nags me to make sure I'm on time to pick up my kid from school or to pick up milk from the grocery store. And if she gets too bad, I can always tell Siri to be quiet and I'm sure she would listen, hopefully.
- 12-02-2011, 01:09 PM #122
- 12-02-2011, 01:09 PM #123iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
I really want to win so that i can buy my mom the iPad that she wants! I already have one and she loves mine so I would love to be able to buy her one too!
- 12-02-2011, 01:12 PM #124
- 12-02-2011, 01:12 PM #125