- 12-08-2011, 02:42 PM #1001
I would love to have Siri, I have been a crackberry addict for 10years and made the switch to Apple 1 month ago
- 12-08-2011, 02:50 PM #1002
- 12-08-2011, 04:09 PM #1003
- 12-08-2011, 04:10 PM #1004
- 12-08-2011, 04:48 PM #1005iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
I would love an iPhone 4S because iOS just seems to run more efficiently than other mobile operating systems...
I could use this gift certificate towards an iPad, which I've always wanted for college.
- 12-08-2011, 05:02 PM #1006iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
Love to have an Ipad in my stocking!
- 12-08-2011, 05:03 PM #1007
- 12-08-2011, 06:22 PM #1008
- 12-08-2011, 07:12 PM #1009
Oh! Pick me!
I would love to win so I can buy my wife an iPhone 4S!
- 12-08-2011, 07:14 PM #1010
- 12-08-2011, 08:00 PM #1011iMore Newbie
- 24 Posts
I want a 64 gb iPhone 4s just because I could fit more stuff than I ever need to have with me.
- 12-08-2011, 08:06 PM #1012
- 12-08-2011, 09:20 PM #1013
- 12-08-2011, 09:31 PM #1014
- 12-08-2011, 09:46 PM #1015iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
I'm suffering from a serious case of Siri Envy.
- 12-08-2011, 10:28 PM #1016
- 12-08-2011, 10:40 PM #1017
- 12-08-2011, 10:54 PM #1018iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
i would love to win any device of apples because i love everything apple and i love your show and the awesome website and i am a nightly repeat listener of the podcasts!! pick me please!!
- 12-08-2011, 10:55 PM #1019iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
i would love any apple device i reallly love the 4s and everythinmg apple!! and i love your show !!
- 12-08-2011, 11:19 PM #1020
- 12-08-2011, 11:47 PM #1021
I would like to win iPhone 4s 'cause it is fast and powerful than iPhone 4 , I also love the siri !
Thanks for the contest !
- 12-09-2011, 01:21 AM #1022
- 12-09-2011, 01:37 AM #1023
Help a recent convert to the Apple World
I walked into the white light of the Apple store this summer for the very first time. I was enchanted by the iPad 2 and couldn't rest until I had one. I loved it so much I wanted have my family join me in the light of Apple goodness, and now they have iPads too. I am a little sad not to have an iPhone, especially the new one with that clever Siri. Only you can help me not have to be a grown up and save my pennies. Help a noob out, oh please?
Last edited by danskette; 12-09-2011 at 01:39 AM. Reason: Forgot something
- 12-09-2011, 03:44 AM #1024
No dropped calls......
With the IPhone 4s, it comes with 2 built-in antennas to avoid call drops. What I like about that is the ability it has to switch between those exterior antennas even while you're on a call, and that is something I need. Also, I use the iphone as a camera at weddings, birthdays and everywhere, everyday so with the new upgraded 8MP camera, this should make my life easier and the envy of the crowd. Thank you.
- 12-09-2011, 04:05 AM #1025