Week 1 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimbobjam

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
Is it not Christmas soon?

What a great competition leading up to the holiday period, however why would I love this competition, well let me shed some like. Before Xmas, I will move home twice, sell and buy another car, travel to 3 continents, get engaged to my girlfriend (if all goes to plan!) start a new job and enjoy the rest of the year, so out of sheer desperation and nessecity, please let me win! Doesn't Siri run your life, that does sound very useful! Happy Xmas everyone!

brandonmacey

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
i would love to have the iphone 4s because it is a life changing phone, and i am grateful that you guys are doing this! this is the bestest ios website ever!people should be thanking you for such wondeful and great things you guys do!:)

bensmith

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site
Because I fell in love with it after reading your reviews and opinions (yeah the keynote didn't impress me that much to be honest) and I'd love to finally have one of my own..and to fill it up with the apps you review daily! ;)
*crosses fingers and continues to browse Tipb*

nathan76

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
Ipad

Please choose me. I have been wanting an Ipad forever, but I can't afford it. This would be perfert for me to use for my online courses.

Please choose me

decarlo4

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
I want a iPhone 4s because I need a personal assistant and Siri is cool...I believe Siri will be the best assistant once she comes out of training (beta) :D

jivarro

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site
Dear God please...

Normally I don't upgrade but every 2 years, but with Siri, I have to have this one. Unfortunatly, I am one of the people that lost their job because of the economy being in the crapper. So, I might get lucky and win one, or it's gonna have to wait a while.....

nycfly

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
These past few months have been hard on my family. My dad was diagnosed with a rare form of cancer and he has been on bed rest ever since. He is getting surgery this week, and my sister is not able to be here since she lives far away in another state. My sister and I have recently purchased iPhones and we love the ability to FaceTime eachother. My dad feels close to her since he uses my iPhone to chat with her for hours on end. He is able to see the holiday decorations she is putting up, and feels as if he is included in her every day life even though she is 2,000 miles away.
It would mean so much if TiPb chose me to win the iOS device of my dreams. I would give it to my dad so he is able to FaceTime with my sister and other family members who aren't able to be here for his surgery and recovery during these next crucial months.
Please, please, please, it would mean the world.

jessedholm

Jul 19, 2008
Visit site
OMG I WANT AN iPAD 2

I am dying for a new iPad. Day after day I stare longingly at my husband's iPad2. It was a gift to himself after he got his bonus. I on the other hand am stuck with the iPad1 cuz we can't afford one now. 3 kids come first and they need their gifts for the holidays. I am currently saving up for the iPad 3 but it would make my holiday to have an iPad 2 of my own before the new year!

mpagano37

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Everyone in my home has the new iPhone 4S. I feel very left out. I didn't think I would be such a big fan, but the the phone is awesome.

gwa584

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
Wanting some Facetime with the ones I love...

I hear "there's an app for that" on these new-fangled iOS devices. :) Anything to help me keep in touch more with friends and family. Thanks, TiPb!

iVenom

Jan 18, 2010
Visit site
Whoa Tipb is the best thanks for the chance to win iPad all the way my daughter loves to play with my iPhone she would be all over the iPad lol

MooPenguin32

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I would like to win an iPhone 4S so I can give it to my wife. She gave me her phone upgrade so I could get an iPhone 4S and she took my iPhone 4. She was using a 3GS. It would be nice to repay the favor.

anon(4699939)

Oct 4, 2010
Visit site
iPhone 4S is an amazing device. I want to win it and give it to my mom to help her learn English faster. Because with an iPhone she can listen to English while at work, and use voice translation if she needs to. It's so convenient and easy to understand :)

crikev22

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I am doing my best to convert my wife into a tech junkie and would love to be able to get her hooked on siri for xmas. Thanks for the awesome giveaway and good luck to all

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williams77