Week 1 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

myanth

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
perfect christmas gift

I have been looking for a way to get my wife the iphone4s she wants so she can accessorize it with all of the cute cases out there (her words not mine) and this contest would be the only way to do so without waiting until next summer! She gave me an ipad as my wedding gift, and I have been itching to return the favor.

dnmavs41

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Oh how I would love a iPhone 4S!

I would love to be able to surprise my wife on Christmas Day with a bright, beautiful, and best phone in the world, also known as "The iPhone 4S!!!"

Superveloce

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I would like to win because...

First off, I would like to thank Tipb for this amazing giveaway! This is very generous of you!

I would like to win an iPhone 4S not because I want it for myself, but I want to give it to my dad. I already have a somewhat modern phone (Samsung Focus) and I'm happy with it, but my dad is still stuck with an old blackberry that he got 3 years ago! He doesn't want to buy a new phone so hopefully I'll be able to get him one for free! The reason why I want the iPhone is because my dad loves to take pictures, so he should love the amazing camera on the iPhone 4S. And of course, the iPhone is just an amazing device that he deserves.

Once again, thank you Tipb, you are awesome!

ninjahaiku

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
Need One

I have a gen 1 iPad that I will soon have to give back, as its work issued and I'm leaving my job. I have hundreds of dollars in apps that will go to waste without an iPad. I suppose I can buy one, but winning one would be more satisfying.

Dramer77

Sep 1, 2010
Visit site
I would love to win a iphone 4s to upgrade from my 4, the siri looks amazing and the upgraded cam am faster processor is a plus too

Soviet Reunion

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
The iPhone is the best mobile device ever devised! I'm a current iPhone 4 owner, and ever since I got one I've become an absolute Apple fanatic!
My girlfriend is an Android nerd and I've been trying to get her to switch for a couple years now!

wynncy12

Sep 3, 2011
Visit site
I would love to have the Iphone 4S since I have been longing for this device since it came out. And I just hope I could lucky to have this as a gift for my birthday on 12/12.;)

DZOM91

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
I used to be a PC!!!

Now I'm a Mac, or at least I want to be a Mac... I don't actually own an apple product yet although I do use my girlfriends iphone and macbook air every chance I get! I can't wait to have one of my own and winning this contest would be the best Christmas present ever ;)

mokirpalani

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
iPad 2

id love to win this prize so i can get my mom an iPad 2 so that we can at least see each other. i live in England and she is India and i can't see her coz she's got no computer. This would be an awesome gift for her

mokirpalani

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
Id love to win this so i can get my parents an iPad 2 so that we can see each other. They live in Spain and i live in the UK and can't see them as much as i want. It would really help since they can't seem to understand how to use Skype. Thank you for the giveaway!

abdnach

Feb 9, 2011
Visit site
So... IPhone 4S... a great phone that runs an elegant and great software. A great personal assistant known as Siri. And, being a photographer, a wonderful camera that I can be happy using. Such a beautiful device... And you want to know why I want an IPhone 4S? What's there not to want? :) Now for the fun part... PICK ME, PICK ME, PICK ME! PLEASE!! :) :D :D

slls

Mar 23, 2010
Visit site
This would be a lifesaver, it would allow a very broke Apple fan (myself) to provide some very nice gifts to some deserving people (my family & friends). Thank you for the opportunity.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2