Week 1 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

iDonev

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
Pick me!

I'll be starting my Masters degree (Mobile Platform Development) in January and it will be beyond awesome to have the latest and greatest Apple hardware (I'll be saving the prize for iPad 3).

wellsmanfu#CB

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win the contest because now that I finally have gotten an iPhone, I want to get more into Apple. I want to get an iPad, a Mac Book Pro, and/or an iPhone or 2 for my parents to get them off of Android.

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
siri is an awesome feature, although I have to admit its not original idea from apple. well, still, it is an unique feature n hope my-not-fluent english accent would not confuse her :| n i never fail to be impressed for apple application support, and sound quality. and imagining I could get 8MP camera with awesome quality, i dont have to bring pocket camera anymore.

mmr

Mar 4, 2011
Visit site
I would love to have an iPad 3. I have been saving towards one. Apple is an outstanding company and the best for Customer Service.
I am not usually lucky winning prizes but I am thankful for good health. Hopefully a prize will be in my future someday.
I love this site and all the great information given. Thanks.;)
Happy Holidays to all.

heyload2

Nov 2, 2010
Visit site
Originally I didn't want an iPhone 4s. I have a 4 and when my wife was ready to upgrade to a smartphone we got her an iPhone 4s. Now that I have used hers a few times I really want that speed and of course, Siri. Don't tell my wife that I entered though. She is enjoying the fact that for once she has the most up to date tech and I don't!

derk

Jun 10, 2009
Visit site
In our household, we have 2iOS devices(me:4s, wife:3gs). It would be cool to get 2iOS devices for the kids (ipod touch).

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

kk612003

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Would love to have an iPad. Has not been in my budget but have plans in the near future for one...hopefully! So...I would love to win one! Love the Apple family and keep up the good work! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro