- 12-05-2011, 10:46 AM #751iPhone Newbie
- 21 Posts
iPhone 4S Giveaway
I would like to win because I would love to play with Siri.....LOL
- 12-05-2011, 10:49 AM #752
I would love to have an iPhone 4S to give to my mom. I actually don't want an iPhone for myself, but I know that the interface would be perfect for my mom. She's got pretty bad hands due to arthritis/spinal injury, so she'd get a kick out of using Siri to send texts to my brothers and I, and I think it'd be really great for her. She's always wanted a smartphone, but always waffled when it came to the data plan, and especially wouldn't consider something as expensive as the iPhone for herself. It'd be a nice surprise for her
- 12-05-2011, 10:49 AM #753
- 12-05-2011, 11:22 AM #754iPhone Newbie
- 38 Posts
It would be a great gift for my sister
- 12-05-2011, 11:27 AM #755
- 12-05-2011, 11:32 AM #756iMore Intermediate
- 210 Posts
I have a 4s and want to get my wife one, thanks
- 12-05-2011, 11:35 AM #757
My 4 and a half year old daughter used an Ipad 2 the other day and it was incredible how she took to it. The educational apps available to her that she can use just by using the touch interface really impressed me. It would be great for her to have one for Christmas and of course I wouldn't mind "teaching' her how to use the NFL apps. :-)
- 12-05-2011, 11:36 AM #758
- 12-05-2011, 11:38 AM #759iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
IPhone4s and iPad3
I must have them, especially iPad 3. They are indepensible devices to allow mobile communication and daily tasks for deaf people like me!
- 12-05-2011, 11:42 AM #760
- 12-05-2011, 11:43 AM #761iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
iPad for the big kids
Looking forward to using the iPad as my main computer.
- 12-05-2011, 11:45 AM #762iPhone Nanite
- 1 Posts
As a victim of the reality distortion field
Hello TiPb. Ever since I was a little'un I have been affected by the reality distortion field emitted by Apple Inc. and I understand I am not alone in my plight. After many an hour looking at keynotes from the past I realised one killer feature which is missing from all apple products at the moment... none of them are free. When I close my eyes and rest my head on the soft iCloud I can feel the freeness wave into the air. So please allow me to feel this perception of freeness with $600 gift card so I can put TiPb and Siri on the christmas card list... Thanks a million
- 12-05-2011, 11:46 AM #763iPhone Newbie
- 14 Posts
I would definitively like to win, and put it towards a new 4S
- 12-05-2011, 11:51 AM #764iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
I would LOVE and iPhone 4S so I could gift it to my husband! He's still using a Blackberry and I need to convert him. Thanks!
- 12-05-2011, 11:58 AM #765
- 12-05-2011, 12:06 PM #766iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
If I won this, I would make a simple telepresence robot with an iPad 2. Mwuahahahaha!
- 12-05-2011, 12:07 PM #767
- 12-05-2011, 12:18 PM #768
- 12-05-2011, 12:31 PM #769
- 12-05-2011, 12:35 PM #770
I would love to win so I could get an iPad 2- my current tablet, an HP TouchPad, uses a dead operating system with hardly any apps available and I am sick of it. I love my new iPhone 4S, and iOS on a tablet would be a real breath of fresh air for me.
Here's hoping I win!
- 12-05-2011, 12:39 PM #771
- 12-05-2011, 12:49 PM #772
- 12-05-2011, 12:51 PM #773
- 12-05-2011, 01:12 PM #774iMore Newbie
- 31 Posts
I have 2 nephews and a niece that could use a iPad or some iPod touches!
- 12-05-2011, 01:18 PM #775iPhone Nanite
- 5 Posts
I would really love an iPad... ooo... and an iPhone 4S! Hard to decide which one I'd get with this prize... I think I'd get an iPad. Yup! ipad it is!