- 12-05-2011, 08:35 AM #726
- 12-05-2011, 08:37 AM #727
I would love to win the iPhone 4S from TiPb because I've been a daily reader for a while now and am here all the time. Would be awesome to be able to read the blog on an actual iPhone 4S! I've had this 3GS way too long now and my photography itch has to finally get scratched sometime! I want to be able to film at hi-def as well.
- 12-05-2011, 08:41 AM #728
- 12-05-2011, 08:49 AM #729
As my first post in these forums and hopefully not my last I will be putting this entry into the contest.
I would LOVE an iOS device simply to better explore iOS hands on rather than listening the Mobile Nations podcasts and hearing news second hand. I want a larger device experience. $600 gift card, I am sure I can do some work with that.
- 12-05-2011, 08:51 AM #730iPhone Newbie
- 12 Posts
I would have myself a nice little shopping spree with this... I would probably wait for the 2012 versions though... either way their all awesome...
- 12-05-2011, 08:52 AM #731
why I want a Iphone 4S
My first reason for wanting an iPhone 4s is that I need a cell phone in order to get in contact with my family since I live in a different state so a new phone would be amazing. Second I would love using siri. and Third I would enjoy having a phone i can send pictures to my family and friends the eight megapixel camera on the iPhone 4s would be great. also since the iphone 4s has at least a 16 gigabyte storage plus it can sync to iCloud I would not have to worry about running out of space for awhile
- 12-05-2011, 08:55 AM #732
- 12-05-2011, 08:59 AM #733
- 12-05-2011, 09:29 AM #734
- 12-05-2011, 09:42 AM #735
- 12-05-2011, 09:43 AM #736
I have an iPhone 4s but this one would be a present for my mom.
- 12-05-2011, 09:57 AM #737
- 12-05-2011, 09:57 AM #738
- 12-05-2011, 09:59 AM #739
I would love to win this gift card to get my father a new iPad. He's always talking and reading about them and I would love to give him one.
- 12-05-2011, 10:06 AM #740
Thanks! iOS has changed the way we do nearly all of our communications and computing. Spread the word!
- 12-05-2011, 10:06 AM #741
- 12-05-2011, 10:12 AM #742
- 12-05-2011, 10:14 AM #743
I love the new notifications pull down menu and Siri looks amazing! I really want to switch to an iPhone 4S!
- 12-05-2011, 10:18 AM #744
I would love to have an iPad because it has a A5 chip and it is super thin. The graphics are amazing so I can play the best apps clearly. Now it has iOS 5 there is iCloud and iMessage!
- 12-05-2011, 10:21 AM #745
- 12-05-2011, 10:21 AM #746
I would love to win the iPhone 4S because I've been wanting to own an iPhone since it was created. I'm with a service that doesn't carry iPhones, so It is impossible to afford without contract when I'm pouring all my money into school. Winning this iPhone would be a great graduation present!
- 12-05-2011, 10:25 AM #747
- 12-05-2011, 10:26 AM #748
- 12-05-2011, 10:38 AM #749
I'm entering as a newly minted apple enthusiast. Always had (grudging) admiration lol. I would really like to win. I was planning on getting an iPhone so I sold the iPod touch I just bought -- well, I thought I did. Turns out I got scammed. Set me back quite a bit.
- 12-05-2011, 10:44 AM #750