Week 1 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dienaldy_k

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
why Do i want Iphone4s is because, The camera is Really awesome, and Siri make it perfect, Siri will help me and fam, Assist us when We driving of need to do something with Our iphone without Texting it and Just click One button and talk with Siri, :)
I am curious About IOS 5, :) what's Improvement and Advantage from This IOS, so I can Make review for My Colleges Monthly Tabloid....

jedifire11

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
I would like an iPhone 4S because I would like to take advantage of the new processor with certain games and the upgraded camera in order to take plenty of pictures of my son!

jeff_

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
My son has been using the same phone for over 3 years and its an old flip up phone that doesn't have many functions. He has never even complained about his phone once. This Christmas i would really like get him an iPhone 4s, but we aren't doing very well financially. So if i win i would want to give an iPhone 4s to my son for Christmas.

-Jeff

NotHomer

Jan 16, 2010
Visit site
Currently, I own the IP4. I love all of the features that Apple has infused into this working piece of Art. The 4S takes all of those features and has made it faster with the chipset AND added Siri and the camera.

scabbard

Dec 2, 2010
Visit site
I want the iPhone 4S for the reasons that everyone wants it. I would love to have access to Siri while I'm driving to be safer and I would adore the better camera to take pictures of my new baby girl. Let's face it, since having children if I don't win it I won't get it :).

dunn.brian

Dec 12, 2010
Visit site
Hello,

My name is Brian and I am currently a student. Besides working academically, I am quite the nerd when it comes to anything technology, I am often called to assist teachers and fellow students with computers and iDevices. I have been getting such calls a lot more often now that my school has created the BYOT program. Students are encouraged to bring smart phones and tablets to school to aide them in the learning process.

In this program, I am often stuck in the past with a 4 year old Acer laptop that cannot hold a charge for more than 10 minutes and a beat up iPhone. I have been following TiPb since prior the iPad release and have tried my best to enter every competition without luck.

In my daily ritual of reading my TiPb news, I came across this contest. I figure the stakes were high and I am feeling really into the spirit so I decided that I will try my luck.

The iPhone 4s is a, pardon my language, sexy device without the antennagate issues found on the iPhone 4. All of this with a super-fast processor and an even better camera (I was amazed by that of the iPhone 4). Let's not forget about Siri and voice dictation!

I was in awe when I read the various posts and saw the demonstration videos and I uphold a high jealousy for everyone that is able to afford the device in this economy. I find this competition extremely generous and if I was able to win, I would be in absolute shock.

As always, I am a huge fan and I attend every podcast that I have the chance to.

I am grateful for the ability to enter and I would like to wish every single TiPb[er] some very joyous holidays.

- Brian

thewolfsage

Sep 20, 2011
Visit site
Pick me!

I currently have an Android phone but am looking to make the switch to the iPhone 4S. Verizon won't let me upgrade at a reasonable price until August of next year, so winning this contest would let me upgrade to the iPhone now.

Leibelovitch

Dec 4, 2011
Visit site
Why would I want - or rather need - this gracious gift?

Well, I've been suffering with an old Centro, which after dying one me became an old Treo, which after dying on me became an old Rumor Touch 2 - all on Sprint. The latter just dying on me last week.

My financials don't really allow me to invest in a 'Luxury Smartphone' at the moment. This gift would allow me to invest in a Iphone 4s on Sprint, and with the change, enable me to invest in apps thatcan help me succeed and further what I do on a daily basis - do in-school and after-school programs and creative programming for elementary children.

Thank you for creating this opportunity.

mbpre

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Because it is fast and Siri is awesome. And I don't care what anyone says, I think the iPhone 4/4S is the best looking phone on the market!

Tanker57

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site

Have you been dreaming of a free iPhone 4S for the holidays? Wishing for an iPad 2 with your name on it? Hoping for iPod touches or Apple TVs for the whole house? Already saving for an iPad 3 in 2012?

Well you're in luck! The TiPb Nation is by far the best community on the 'net and we want to say thank you -- and spread a little holiday cheer! -- by giving you the iOS device of your dreams!

The Prize: A $600 Apple gift certificate to put towards the iOS device -- or devices -- of your dreams. An iPhone or iPad for you or your special someone, a couple of iPod touches for the kids, a handful of Apple TVs for the whole family -- you could even save it for an iPad 3 when Apple releases it! -- whatever you choose!

How to enter: Each week we'll have a special thread in a different TiPb iOS device forum. Just leave one (1) reply in each thread telling us why you'd love to have that week's device. You can enter once per week, each week, for a total of four (4) chances to enter over the course of the contest.

The giveaway starts now and the winner will be announced on the iPhone Live podcast on December 28, 2011.

So what are you waiting for? This is the week 1 thread!

Why do you want an iPhone 4S from TiPb? Reply now to enter!
I need an iPad 2 for the Mrs. She thinks she needs one of her own for Christmas

Status
Not open for further replies.