Week 1 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rene Ritchie

Old Man Ritchie
Jan 12, 2007
www.about.me
tipb_christmas-560x385.jpg

Have you been dreaming of a free iPhone 4S for the holidays? Wishing for an iPad 2 with your name on it? Hoping for iPod touches or Apple TVs for the whole house? Already saving for an iPad 3 in 2012?

Well you're in luck! The TiPb Nation is by far the best community on the 'net and we want to say thank you -- and spread a little holiday cheer! -- by giving you the iOS device of your dreams!

The Prize: A $600 Apple gift certificate to put towards the iOS device -- or devices -- of your dreams. An iPhone or iPad for you or your special someone, a couple of iPod touches for the kids, a handful of Apple TVs for the whole family -- you could even save it for an iPad 3 when Apple releases it! -- whatever you choose!

How to enter: Each week we'll have a special thread in a different TiPb iOS device forum. Just leave one (1) reply in each thread telling us why you'd love to have that week's device. You can enter once per week, each week, for a total of four (4) chances to enter over the course of the contest.

The giveaway starts now and the winner will be announced on the iPhone Live podcast on December 28, 2011.

So what are you waiting for? This is the week 1 thread!

Why do you want an iPhone 4S from TiPb? Reply now to enter!

Ginbill

Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
I think Siri is an amazing feature and I take a lot of pictures with my iPhone. I would love to have the improved camera and Siri if I was given the chance to get the 4S.

spareshoota

Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Me me me me me

I'd love to win this prize so that I could purchase an iPad for myself! I selflessly bought one for my parents-in-law so they could watch netflix, crackle, etc. and never went out and got my own.

wamadden4

May 10, 2011
Visit site
I have been waiting for the iPad 3 because it usually arrives around my birthday in April. I have never had an iPad before and I have always wanted one! Please pick me TiPb... I check into the website every day multiple times a day too! Merry Christmas to all!

zinckey

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win this iPhone 4s because iPhones "just work". Period. There is no dicking around with settings - once you enter your information, stuff just plain works!

meangreengdub

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Tired of Android

My wife had an iPhone before we got married and I had an EVO. At the time, I thought Android was far better than iPhone so I got her to switch over, reluctantly. Now, I have recently had my eyes opened and switched to an iPhone and love it! She's been pretty bummed that she's still on an Android and doesn't have an upgrade for more than a year. I would love to be able to surprise her and get her an iPhone so she can get back in the "club"!

loanhighknight

Feb 24, 2010
Visit site
I would love an iPhone 4S because I'm stuck on an iPhone 4... like a common savage.

No, but seriously, I would LOVE to upgrade for that delicious camera.

amojeba

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I would love an iPhone 4s to give as a gift to a family member! It would make the best present and totally make their holiday!!!! =)

Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waeriyadh