Week 1 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meldiane

Apr 10, 2011
Visit site
I would love to have an ipad bc between work, shopping for groceries, travel and cooking, the ipad would help me do ALL of the above.... i would love to have this. Great xmas for myself since I rarely do anything for myself

JMWatt

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
World Domination

ever since my first iPhone 3 I have been in love with iPhones of all sorts. I now have a 3Gs and REALLY REALLY REALLY want to upgrade, but on my college budget my iPhone dreams have had to be put on the sideline. :( If I win this I will conquer the world (or at least Colorado) with my shinny new iPhone 4s!!!! (TiPb lovers will, of course, be spared :D)

uf_gators

Feb 6, 2011
Visit site
since this is for the iphone 4s....I am in need !

Why I would like to win a 4s, is that my current 3g, is old, and out dated. I work for a cable company that doesn't pay squat. Just enough to get by, let alone be able to get a new updated Iphone 4s.. I would love to to be able to use the new features on the 4s. This is why I would like to win....

Vaman49

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Well, as a reformed BB user, I'm really starting to get into the Apple family. I'd love to add more products to the family.....maybe a 4s.

Orangejulius

Dec 8, 2010
Visit site
4s is 4 family

As cheesy and/or crazy as it might sound, an iPhone 4s would bring me closer to my brother and his wife. We have a really good relationship but live far apart. We use Apple products to communicate now - their iPhones and my iPad - but I'd be better about messaging them with an iPhone on me all day instead of just the wifi iPad at night. My wife and I would be in touch more easily about our newborn, which is at least as important, too.

David Renicks

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
The reason I would like to win the iPhone 4s is to give it to my girlfriend, because she has this crappy Samsung phone (don't ask me for the model, it looks like a blackberry) and her current contract is rubbish, she gets 300 mins, unlimited texts and no Internet for ?35 a month.

Her phone doesn't support 3G so she can't use a sim from 3 -they're a 3G network only- who have really good contract plans (google them), so if I win the iPhone 4s I would give it to her so she can finally have a good phone, as she can't afford to get another one at this time.

Thanks hope I win.

gprado300

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I would like to win the gift card so I can buy my wife an ipad so she can see what she has been missing. I have bought her her 1st iphone 4s, which she will get on xmas.

jproubique

Aug 12, 2011
Visit site
I would love to win because I'm now an I.T. Student
Going for a degree in mobile communications and I just love apple!
That and I really wanna use Siri!!! Help me tipb your my only hope!

Batman2372

Jun 18, 2009
Visit site
I'd love to have an iPad, as I've watched my kids play with the ones my folks have, and to see how much they can learn from them is just amazing.

anon(112479)

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
I want to win bc I want to woo my fiance over from her troubled android phone with a Verizon iPhone 4s. I have been flashing a new rom every week on that thing to get it to work properly. I want to make her see the iphone light like me :)

zeagus

May 6, 2009
Visit site
I'd live to upgrade to the 4S - I splurged and got the parents a nice iPad2 for Christmas so there's less money floating around :)

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Why wouldn't i want two iphone 4S'?

Not only could i show my friends infinity blade 2 on my 4S
I could show them Siri on the other haha.

midnighte13

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
Siri is awesome!!!

Who doesn't want a device you can talk normally to and it knows what you need, no special code or phrases. HD cam is great for pics and videos of all those special moments. Faster processing for graphics heavy games, and in my case, for my music and recording apps. It's a studio in my pocket. Oh yeah, and I can make calls too!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MadisonOlsen