- 12-03-2011, 08:12 AM #526
- 12-03-2011, 08:20 AM #527
- 12-03-2011, 08:51 AM #528iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
I flooded my iphone with water(((
I have recently flooded my iphone with water.
Now he is bugging
Maybe if I will be the winner,it will be like christmas present for myself?
- 12-03-2011, 08:52 AM #529
- 12-03-2011, 08:53 AM #530
- 12-03-2011, 08:57 AM #531
- 12-03-2011, 09:01 AM #532
- 12-03-2011, 09:03 AM #533
- 12-03-2011, 09:35 AM #534
- 12-03-2011, 09:49 AM #535
- 12-03-2011, 10:05 AM #536
I would love to give my wife an iPad2 for Christmas
- 12-03-2011, 10:25 AM #537
iWant! iNeed! iLove! a new iPhone! iPad! iDevice! it's all about the i !!!!!
- 12-03-2011, 10:35 AM #538
- 12-03-2011, 10:45 AM #539
- 12-03-2011, 10:46 AM #540iPhone Newbie
- 13 Posts
The iPhone 4s is great! Now my girlfriend with the Evo 4 wants one!
- 12-03-2011, 10:53 AM #541iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
I would like a iPhone 4s because i have a android and its a piece of junk the screen is cracked it freeze every minute and shuts off in the middle of my calls. so please pick me
- 12-03-2011, 10:59 AM #542iMore Newbie
- 11 Posts
As much as I use my iPhone 4 for work, school and personal life, havings the 4s with Siri would be much appreciated. Would love to be able to speak to Siri and have appointments, amung many other things applied to my phone/planner/LIFE!!
- 12-03-2011, 11:06 AM #543iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
A present for me?
I am a newbie to the Iphone and Ipad devices as I just purchased an Iphone and currently waiting for it to arrive. I have been going over the pages with hints and helpful tricks to apply to said phone when it does come in and I found and like this forum. All that is missing now would be an Ipad to complete my conversion over to the the green=side which is apple. I could not think of a better present to start off the new year free from PC's. Have a Happy Holiday :o)
- 12-03-2011, 11:07 AM #544
- 12-03-2011, 11:12 AM #545
- 12-03-2011, 11:54 AM #546
good software and hardware integration makes for a good phone.
- 12-03-2011, 11:55 AM #547iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
I would love a phone that acts as a personal assistant.
- 12-03-2011, 11:58 AM #548iPhone Newbie
- 12 Posts
A much-needed upgrade
I'd love to have an iPhone 4S to replace the refurbished 8GB iPhone 3GS that I've been using for the past year. I want the 4S for features that the 3GS doesn't have like Siri, improved camera/video recording quality, FaceTime, and an LED light for the camera. It would also make completion of the rest of my dreadful 2-year AT&T contract (1 year completed so far) a bit more tolerable.
- 12-03-2011, 12:00 PM #549iPhone Nanite
- 3 Posts
I would get an iPad2. It makes a great augmented communications device.
- 12-03-2011, 12:10 PM #550