Week 1 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

prewanabe

Oct 23, 2010
Visit site
I need an iphone 4s so that I can access all the apps I need in medschool. The options are too limited for my Android phone right now.

sean15012

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Wife & I had to sell our iPad and our iPhone 4Ss for daily get-by cash.

My wife & I love our iProducts a little too much. Combined, we've had them all (minus a Mac). But, after being laid off from my job, hard times quickly ensued. Well, after exhausting all other avenues and still coming up short on scratch, we made the gut-wrenching decision to sell (at a loss, of course) our iPad (first generation), and our iPhones. The iPad and her iPhone 4S are gone, while I'm meeting the soon-to-be very happy IPhone 4S owner tomorrow evening to hand over my precious device. Back to my old RAZR from (gasp!) 2003. If this entry is chosen, the little lady gets the phone. I can deal for the time being. We both want to thank TiPb very much for this opportunity!

Sean C.
Charleroi, PA, USA

atuttle

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Siri and Final integration

I have an iPad and MacBook Pro and would love to have have my phone be iOS for the final step of complete integration. Not to mention I would love to have Siri so that when I'm driving I can just speak to reply to texts and emails!

Tom-Tom

Dec 23, 2010
Visit site
Well, my grandmother has been looking for a simple computing solution for quite some time. Now that iCloud is out, I feel an iPad 2 would be the perfect solution for her. And her birthday is two weeks after Christmas, so if I were to win I would engrave "Happy birthday Grandma" on the back and hopefully make her life that much simpler!

jeffnucci

May 11, 2009
Visit site
I'd LOVE an iPhone 4S to give to my Dad. I have an iPhone 4 I am perfectly happy with. We had iPhone's on AT&T but we switched to Verizon 2 years ago. He had been out of work for a year and has been working his way back to being financially able to buy an iPhone. Please liberate him from his hand-me-down BlackBerry 8330.

Aug 18, 2009
Visit site
Amazing Devices I don't think I've ever been as satisified with a product before but I want to win this so I could get my mom an iPhone since she loves playing with mine and its easy for her to use! Please please pick me!

Ethan2013

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
They're amazing.

I'd love to win, simply because Apple has made amazing devices, and they truly understand how to make a high-end, fully functional phone. It'd be a privilege to own the most recent iPhone.

Mort1mer

Oct 15, 2011
Visit site
I would like to be able to buy an iPhone for my wife. She's stuck having to use a blackberry because we upgraded her right before the Verizon iPhone was announced.

spalten

Feb 15, 2011
Visit site
I need siri so I can text and drive without getting in trouble with the heat if you know what I mean! Plus the faster processor would be a nice upgrade from my 4...Thanks!

mdoades71

May 7, 2009
Visit site
Would love to have an iPad at home for educational purposes for the kids, and to have a bigger screen while browsing the web at home.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ray081

Dec 3, 2011
Visit site
Considering that I cannot really afford a digital camera or an iPod being a broke college student I am-- having an iPhone 4S would be the best thing I could ever possibly have!

Status
Not open for further replies.