Week 1 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Enzo83

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
iPad 2

I would love to get an iPad 2. It's got best of both worlds. Largeeeeee screen, and a camera. This would be my next prized possession from Apple. It's all Apple from here on out for me. If it's not Apple, it definitely is not an Apple.

aegraham

Jan 12, 2011
Visit site
Almost...but not quite

Right now, I have a jailbroken and unlocked 3GS with a non-official carrier. From what Musclenerd has said, it sounds like software unlocks are a thing of the past, so this gift card is just about the only chance I have of being able to upgrade my phone.

Delmauriow

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
I would be able to give my daughter an iPhone 4S to to replace her stolen iPod Touch. and I would promptly enable find my iPhone and put a passcode on the account settings. :)

watcherorio

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I am from the Philippines and it is getting harder and harder to have an iPhone here. providers are always saying it is out of stock. I've been wanting an iPhone since the release of iPhone 1 but due to financial issues, I can't afford to get 1. An iPhone 4s will be helpful not only to my daily life but also at work as I am a developer and designer and needs constant updates about elearning and such. Also, I need to have an iPhone 4s because of Siri, which will help me make things easier with just a command. If you will give me the iPhone 4s, I would appreciate it as my bday is on Dec 21st. Consider it as a bday gift hehehe. Thanks!

maveric77

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
apple for oldies???

Would give an apple device to my parents... they think technology is too technical to be used everyday and shy away from it... I think apple is truly an all generation device and getting better... would gift an apple device to my parents and would love to see them use and appreciate it...

Sketso

Jan 11, 2010
Visit site
iPad 2

Well, it's hard for me to admit it around the family, but these eyes... they're not so good anymore. I *STILL* love my iPhone 4, but a certificate like this would allow me to purchase the iPad 2 to help with all the Netflix watching and book reading I use to distract myself when the "girls" have the TV. ;) Sometimes, my son is gracious enough to loan me his, but it sure would be nice to have my own! ...and the larger screen? BLISS for this old man! LOL

The benefits of having one at work would just be pure bonus!

cmrecinos

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Me, Myself and I want to win!

I would like to win so I can teach my 2 year old to speak and to develop his motor skills better! And so I can Facetime with my family when I am overseas! Thank you for the chance! :)

Unchewable

Oct 1, 2008
Visit site
would be my only camera

haven't had the money to get one especially after the leaking roof and I take a lot of pics for work and my second job as a youth pastor on event days and normal meetings. Siri would be awesome on the road as well but the new camera is what really makes me want one since my 4 still does the blue spot thing.

jdavis530

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Would love to be chosen to win this. It would be awesome. I'd like to use it to get an apple tv and aan ipod touch for my son (that way my wife and I can have our phones back since he uses them all the time lol).

iPhoneGleek

Jan 21, 2011
Visit site
I would love an iPad 2! It's be great for those times in bed when I want to surf the bed but I don't want to sit at my desk or strain my eyes to look at my iPhone's screen.

MXDrake

Feb 26, 2011
Visit site
If I were to get a iPhone 4S TiPb, I would be able to use the phone globally, a feature which I lost going from the BB Storm to the iPhone 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73