Week 1 thread: Win the iOS device of your dreams in the TiPb holiday giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jpena53

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I would like to buy the iPad3 for when it comes out and possibly an Apple TV so I can stream my videos from my iTunes and iPhone 4S to my TV. I just converted from an EVO and love my iPhone.

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
I would like an iPhone 4s from TiPb because my daughter is still using her 3GS with the cracked screen. It would make her holidays!

pr_boy08

Mar 5, 2011
Visit site
I want the iPhone 4S because I always love to have the latest iPhone. I have a 4 right now and planned to get the 4S but of course I got screwed like everyone else with having to pay for early upgrade even though I got my 4 launch day.

Anyway like I said I always like to have the latest hardware and I would love to be playing around with Siri right now if I could. Sadly Im still stuck with voice control :( lol

kuhaya06

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I'd love to win this!

The possibilities and combinations for this prize are limitless! I would love to get the iPhone 5 when its released next year, and/or would love to get an AppleTV. I could also see myself sporting an iPod nano as well.

anon(114490)

Jun 3, 2011
Visit site
I'm a huge gadget junkie and I NEED to add an iPad to my collection. Over the past few weeks almost all of my friends have either upgraded to iPhones or got iPads. I want in on the fun...

Quiney08

Feb 8, 2011
Visit site
My iPhone 4 has really sparked my interest in iphonography and I love that I can do all of my editing on device. I would LOVE to have the 8 megapixel camera with the fantastic new sensor.

I also spend a lot of time commuting to and from work and I would love to use Siri to be able to send texts and emails while I'm driving. I also use reminders for anything and everything and being able to set them just by talking to Siri would also make things south easier.

I'm very happy with my phone 4 but I think I would love the 4S that much more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

michaelkelly

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I want to win an iPhone 4S so that I can have my own assistant traveling with me on the road. Since I'm a traveling salesman and am on the phone while driving all day, it would be nice and safer to have Siri making things easier and safer for me.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
i would love to win the 4S for my son, who is on a bb right now and doesnt have an upgrade avail till Aug.2012. Theres four of us in the household already on iPhones(4 & 4S's), & he'd love to join in the Applefest too:D

Aschmidt14

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Why I would love an iPhone 4S

As an aspiring doctor trying to forge my way through medical school it is quite hard to see the light at the end of the tunnel sometimes. With such a crazy schedule it's also easy to lose track of all of my responsibilities. With the help of both Siri and the reminders and calendar apps it will be much easier for me to set up reminders to pick something up when I get to the hospital or that I need to order a test for a patient/view results later in the day. Given all the driving I do back and forth I find myself remembering things whilst driving and with Siri I'd be able "write down" these reminders in a safe hands free way.

HawaiianLion

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Would love the iPhone 4S to gift to my mom. I really quite literally need to bring her into the 21st century and what better way than with the best device of the century yet...

Ipheuria

Jul 21, 2009
Visit site
The iPhone 4s is amazing!!! when it arrived at the Apple Store I played with it on the first day and the difference in speed between it and my iPhone 4 was amazing since I thought the iPhone 4 was as fast as I ever needed. I took my wallet out and when I opened it dust blew up in my face and it started to laugh at me "You want to buy what?" I started to tell myself that I don't need the phone, my iPhone is fast enough, cool enough I don't need the 4s I can wait. Each time I listened to a TiPb podcast I started to sweat, then I got chills and I would start walking towards the Apple store no matter where I was walking in the first place. So come on pick me, pick me my phone is the 21 year old at the highschool dance I need a hot little number to dance with(shhhhhhhh my wife don't read this forum Siri she will never know about us) ahemmmmm oh yeah pick me :D

saisusr

Nov 30, 2011
Visit site
ios Simply Really Works !!!

i honestly beleive that ios devices simply works out of the box and no resets, battery pull required including activation**. i would really get an ipad3 as this is the only missing link in my ios family

I have been a die-hard user of BB, and i tried every other smartphones before settling down for good with iPhone4 and now 4S, i had to return most of the brand new smartphones for hardware issues about 80% of the time.

**wife just got a driod razr(horrible camera and battery) + random reboots, she got a bionic and two devices had to be returned for hardware issues including one could not even get activated before Vzw swapped her's to a Razr

Thanks TipB and Steve Jobs!!!

BalBurgh

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Just got the 4S after having had to give up on WebOS. I am now something of an Apple FanBoy and want to add the iPad 3 when it comes out. We're using that for a lot of stuff at work and my career is built on being up to speed and/or ahead of the curve in certain technologies. This ecosystem is definitely (the) one to be up on.

grimalkin64

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
While it's OK to share my original iPad, I hope I can win so I can get my wife her own iPad 2. That way, she can use Facetime to chat with her friends.

Kaknab

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
I need it

Hope I have an iPhone 4S to improve my personal and job activities with the amazing apps and what SIRI does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2