- 12-02-2011, 03:26 PM #301iMore Nanite
- 4 Posts
I need it
Hope I have an iPhone 4S to improve my personal and job activities with the amazing apps and what SIRI does.
- 12-02-2011, 03:28 PM #302
- 12-02-2011, 03:28 PM #303
- 12-02-2011, 03:30 PM #304
- 12-02-2011, 03:30 PM #305
- 12-02-2011, 03:34 PM #306iPhone Newbie
- 21 Posts
I'd love to get an iPad but since I'm struggling to pay my daughters first year college tuition, I'm not going to buy one anytime soon....
- 12-02-2011, 03:35 PM #307
- 12-02-2011, 03:35 PM #308
With the power of one iPad, I intend to bring down all the evils in the world, such as:
Corruption in Government
The New York Jets
Global Warming (yes it's real)
and most importantly......
THE BRUTAL MASSACRE OF GREAT MOVIES BY REMAKING THEM AS CRAP
If you have any conscience, you will choose the side of good and help me fight these evils for the benefit of everyone.
- 12-02-2011, 03:39 PM #309
- 12-02-2011, 03:39 PM #310iMore Nanite
- 8 Posts
I would love to win the iPad 2! I've been wanting to get my mother one ever since she has mentioned about her friend having one and I think she would be very happy if she got one. They're so convenient and useful, I mean I don't know how life would be with out an iPhone or an iPad!
- 12-02-2011, 03:41 PM #311iPhone Nanite
- 7 Posts
I'd love a 4S for the new processor and Siri. Fast games and the best digital personal assistant!
- 12-02-2011, 03:43 PM #312
- 12-02-2011, 03:49 PM #313
- 12-02-2011, 03:49 PM #314iPhone Nanite
- 2 Posts
I would like to win the iphone 4S so I can donate my iPhone 4 to my little cousin while she's away at school so we can keep in contact.
- 12-02-2011, 03:50 PM #315
- 12-02-2011, 03:53 PM #316
- 12-02-2011, 03:58 PM #317
I neeeed this. My son is addicted to my iPhone 4S. If I win this I'm buying him an iPad 2 so I can have my phone back.
- 12-02-2011, 03:59 PM #318
My girlfriend and I are in a long distance relationship and due to each of us having a family member that requires our attention, we will be in a long distance relationship for a while.
If I won, I'd use the card to either purchase and iPad 2 or an iPhone 4S so we easily communicate via facetime. My girlfriend does not have access to a computer so we cannot skype or anything like that.
- 12-02-2011, 03:59 PM #319iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
I could really use an iPad 2...or 3! for school and work! Please pick me!
- 12-02-2011, 04:01 PM #320
I'm mad at T-Mobile!
The rumors were flying, and it looked so right for T-Mobile to get the new (but non-existent) iPhone 5, and I was drooling for months. Then the letdown...
So I'm somewhat tempted to just buy the unlocked 4s from Apple, but 650 smackers? Get real, man; I can't justify shelling that out, even though it would be a great tool for a self-employed computer tech, like myself.
So, if Santa deems it right, I'd love to win the TiPb holiday giveaway, and get in the 21st century!
- 12-02-2011, 04:01 PM #321iMore Newbie
- 22 Posts
I don't discriminate! I would like to have the best of both worlds. Either a Galaxy Nexus and an iPad or a 4s and an Android tablet. I'd use the gift card to get an iPad for my wife since someone stole the iPod touch that I got for her for Valentine's Day.
- 12-02-2011, 04:01 PM #322
- 12-02-2011, 04:02 PM #323iPhone Nanite
- 9 Posts
I would use it to buy an iPad 2 for my parents as they do so much for me and deserve something in return. I appreciate the opportunity!
- 12-02-2011, 04:02 PM #324iPhone Nanite
- 4 Posts
I could really use an iPad 2 or 3 for school and work! It would make my life so much easier! Please pick me!
- 12-02-2011, 04:04 PM #325
I won't win but here goes nothing haha