So many more iPhone users than any other phone

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
It's amazing how many people own and have iPhones. You get on a plane and just walking up and down the isles everyone has iPhones. It seems to just be dominating the phone industry now

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
It's amazing how many people own and have iPhones. You get on a plane and just walking up and down the isles everyone has iPhones. It seems to just be dominating the phone industry now

I notice a ton of people using iPhones, probably more then any other one phone, but I think it's like when you own a car, you just notice what you have more then anything else.

rewNATION

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
This is probably just the area I'm always around or my network of friends. But it seems like most people have droids, others are still using basic phones, and a few have iphones.
I forgot about BB, I think I see more people with those than iphones

Last edited:

flybub

Aug 6, 2011
Visit site
I was at a conference in New Orleans a couple months ago and I saw majority of Android and Blackberry. I didn't see too many carrying an iPhone.

iPads...now that's a different story. Those things were everywhere.

saichick04

Nov 2, 2011
Visit site
I agree w E_Brown! I just got my iPhone the second week of Nov and I've been seeing them EVERYWHERE! Before that I had an Evo and of course during that time everyone I saw had an Android phone of some sort. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
I agree w E_Brown! I just got my iPhone the second week of Nov and I've been seeing them EVERYWHERE! Before that I had an Evo and of course during that time everyone I saw had an Android phone of some sort. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:)same for myself, on 11/4. Prior to my iphone i had a bb, but even still i didnt see many of them(bb's) but i did notice alot of iphones even at that time. The iPhone seems to just be everywhere now !!

i went into our local jewerly shop yesterday, including myself there were 3 of us. the other woman had a white iphone like myself, and the gentleman that was there was swaggin a black one

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
iPhone's are and will be the most popular. iPhone's are just the best :)

Is there really a best? All phones have their pro's and con's. iPhone works best for me, but a lot of people I know think Android is the best. Sorry, I don't like fanboy's of any brand. If I had enough money, I would be carrying an iPhone, BB, and Android. I like them all for different reasons.

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Saw a woman on the bus in Seattle yesterday, she had her iPhone taped all over with strapping tape.... I didn't want to know!

Garz

Retired Moderator
Mar 9, 2009
Visit site
Was at Disneyland recently. Everybody seemed to have iPhones. Now with more carriers, growth should continue.

CalifJewls

Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
While shopping at various stores and lots of them on this past Black Friday, everyone I saw using a phone was using an iPhone...in my area you rarely see anything else..

We have one BB user in the family and the only reason she still has one is because her contract isn't up yet, but in a few months, she'll be a proud iPhone owner...we are one big happy iPhone family!

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
While shopping at various stores and lots of them on this past Black Friday, everyone I saw using a phone was using an iPhone...in my area you rarely see anything else..

We have one BB user in the family and the only reason she still has one is because her contract isn't up yet, but in a few months, she'll be a proud iPhone owner...we are one big happy iPhone family!

My whole family is on iPhone now too, except for 1 lone Android user. She talked it up so much when she got it, I think she won't get an iPhone now, just to save face.

Designed4Him

Nov 4, 2011
Visit site
My whole family is on iPhone now too, except for 1 lone Android user. She talked it up so much when she got it, I think she won't get an iPhone now, just to save face.

I think that's how my husband is he has iPhone envy but wont admit that it's better than an Android especially since he doesn't take full advantage of the Android platform.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I think that's how my husband is he has iPhone envy but wont admit that it's better than an Android especially since he doesn't take full advantage of the Android platform.

Most people that have androids don't take full advantage of the platform. My sister has had hers like a year and a half, and every screen looks the same way as when it came out of the box. She calls texts facebooks and plays angrybirds. IPhone does those things nicely and has a much better battery life.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Spiral_ouT

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I see a load of iPhones and Androids daily here in LA. Spot a BlackBerry every once in a while, but not nearly as many as I did a couple years ago. As someone else said, iPads are a different story completely.. It's like 20 to 1 the number of iPads to Android tabs I see.

Sent from my 1.5GHz Transformer using Tapatalk.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tomwex73