iPhone 4S Customer Satisfaction at 96%

dj2big

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
:rolleyes: really ? Please explain

First of all the high percentage of satisfied customers is just unbelievable. They must have gotten a survey from customers who happen to be apple employees or affiliates. A real survey would ask questions pertaining to missing features that all smartphones have or hardware flaws like a 64 gig only having 52 gig of real memory. I would like to see a survey of business power users coming from blackberry I would also include users from android webOS and windows. I'm positive the satisfaction survey would tilt the other direction. In fairness to apple it is a good device. Realistically users have outgrown apple iphone they just like to stick to what works remember blackberry they had loyal following until the users matured with more functional device apple iphone well now the youngest kid on the block android has hit the market with rather an excellent feature rich platform unfortunately it's not as solid as the iphone yet but I'm sure just like blackberry and apple it will finally reach a more stable and solid experience. At that point smartphones will be like cars they all function the same they all have the same basic features that are solid and work but what makes the difference is performance and niche features and brand. Apple has the brand part covered the Os reliability covered but now user experience has to be pushed to the next level far beyond any in order to be Apple. I love Apple products I still use my power Mac 7100 80/av its a great solid computer and it works but I also have a current Mac and new windows 7 laptop. No product is perfect all have flaws I just expect more from Apple products after all they changed the cellphone market completely just off one product the iphone. With that being said I expect the iphone to always be the best simple solid and innovative with both hardware and iOS user experience.

Last edited:

pilsbury

Aug 8, 2010
Visit site
Well, I know 10 people including myself, who are extremly satisfied with the 4S. So that's a 10 out 10, 100%. So I don't see why a 96 out of 100 users satisfied is an unrealistic number.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
First of all the high percentage of satisfied customers is just unbelievable. They must have gotten a survey from customers who happen to be apple employees or affiliates. A real survey would ask questions pertaining to missing features that all smartphones have or hardware flaws like a 64 gig only having 52 gig of real memory. I would like to see a survey of business power users coming from blackberry I would also include users from android webOS and windows. I'm positive the satisfaction survey would tilt the other direction. In fairness to apple it is a good device. Realistically users have outgrown apple iphone they just like to stick to what works remember blackberry they had loyal following until the users matured with more functional device apple iphone well now the youngest kid on the block android has hit the market with rather an excellent feature rich platform unfortunately it's not as solid as the iphone yet but I'm sure just like blackberry and apple it will finally reach a more stable and solid experience. At that point smartphones will be like cars they all function the same they all have the same basic features that are solid and work but what makes the difference is performance and niche features and brand. Apple has the brand part covered the Os reliability covered but now user experience has to be pushed to the next level far beyond any in order to be Apple. I love Apple products I still use my power Mac 7100 80/av its a great solid computer and it works but I also have a current Mac and new windows 7 laptop. No product is perfect all have flaws I just expect more from Apple products after all they changed the cellphone market completely just off one product the iphone. With that being said I expect the iphone to always be the best simple solid and innovative with both hardware and iOS user experience.

Since when does blackberry have a stable and solid experience ? This statement right here negates any other valid points you may or may not have here, and bb users are leaving because RIM has no idea how or why or when to try and catch up with technology.... Still using the same basic OS since 1999, users are leaving cuz they are sick and tired of memory leaks, battery pulls, truncated emails and that's just the tip of the iceberg there

Well, I know 10 people including myself, who are extremly satisfied with the 4S. So that's a 10 out 10, 100%. So I don't see why a 96 out of 100 users satisfied is an unrealistic number.

Exactly pilsbury, I know plenty of people with a 4S as well who are just as satisfied ... Not to mention everyone else I know who wants to get one lol

dj2big

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
At one point Blackberry was considered stable. Blackberry email is far more superior than any including iphone or android to bad there OS is old and could not keep up with today's technology.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
At one point Blackberry was considered stable. Blackberry email is far more superior than any including iphone or android to bad there OS is old and could not keep up with today's technology.

I haven't see a stable blackberry device in at least 5 years and their email may have been superior in the past but not any more, especially since iOS 5 was released ... And no email can be superior when it's OS truncates emails all the time for no reason

Last edited:

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I could see a 96% satisfaction rate. I know 20 people or so who love their iPhones and it does everything they need it. I see a lot of people go from android to iPhone, and not the other way around. Are there some features that they want that it doesn't have. Yes, but all platforms do. BB great messaging, sucks at pretty much everything else. Android is feature rich, but doesn't get proper updates, and isn't stable. iPhone stable, feature rich, but not customizable, an has some simple little things that it Gould be able to do, but can't.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
And I bet the day is coming where the OS is locked down but more things are customizable but Apple's way to keep the OS stable

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Overall I liked the 4S, however, I returned it after 29 days since it wasn't getting HSPA+ data speeds as it should have.

dj2big

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I could see a 96% satisfaction rate. I know 20 people or so who love their iPhones and it does everything they need it. I see a lot of people go from android to iPhone, and not the other way around. Are there some features that they want that it doesn't have. Yes, but all platforms do. BB great messaging, sucks at pretty much everything else. Android is feature rich, but doesn't get proper updates, and isn't stable. iPhone stable, feature rich, but not customizable, an has some simple little things that it Gould be able to do, but can't.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

I agree with your statement apple fans run in packs but so did Charles Manson followers and look what happened to them lol. Jk

Apple iOS is very stable but is flawed with simple missing features but for all we know it's not that they can't implement them but it might be because someone else owns the rights to those actions.

Rim they are in lala land and I think they will be going out the door and Android should buy them.

Android they are something to be reckoned with that's why I expect more from Apple since they started all this.

Duvi

Jun 17, 2008
Visit site

Where do you get your information about capacity? I have a 64GB iPad and I'm afforded 58.1GB. My 4S, 57.4GB. Heck, what device gives more than 48GB (16GB internal and a 32GB SD card)?

I had a lot more, but my I somehow refreshed and everything disappeared.

These surveys happen all the time, from different companies, and Apple is usually (if not always) #1 and usually a pretty high percentage. Heck, even with the antennae-gate, a high number were satisfied.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2