Alright, let's hear the horrible drop stories!

circlez

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
It's been about a month and a half since the iPhone 4S was released. I know some of you have to have shattered your screens or dropped your phone in the toilet by now. ;) I managed to dodge a bullet, so to speak. I had a bit too much to drink the other night, then woke up on some random couch in a room I didn't recognize, having no idea how I got there. I had a horrible hangover, bruises on my body, and a crack down the middle of the case that was on my 4S...but the iPhone itself was safe! Now let's hear everyone else's stories!

Last edited:

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
It's been about a month and a half since the iPhone 4S was released. I know some of you have to have some drop stories! Personally, I dodged a bullet, so to speak. I had a bit too much to drink the other night, then woke up on a couch having no idea how I got there with a horrible hangover, bruises on my body, and a crack down the middle of the case that was on my 4S...but the iPhone itself was safe! Now let's hear everyone else's stories!

I very rarely ever drop my phone.. I dropped it once on carpet I am pretty safe with my gadgets

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
The first day I had my 4S it was sitting on the tip of the toilet, and I it a text, and it vibrated off to the tile and scratched the screen. I put a screen protector on, and you can't even tell now.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I have not dropped mine yet. I'm dreading the day it happens. I cracked the screen of my 3GS and really don't want that to happen again.

I had a close call when I was doing my hair one morning last week and didn't have a case on my 4S. The phone is so slick I almost let my phone slip and tumble into the sink but I caught it in time!

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk

circlez

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
The first day I had my 4S it was sitting on the tip of the toilet, and I it a text, and it vibrated off to the tile and scratched the screen. I put a screen protector on, and you can't even tell now.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

I just feel like iPhones and toilets don't belong within a 5 foot proximity of eachother.

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
I have not dropped mine yet. I'm dreading the day it happens. I cracked the screen of my 3GS and really don't want that to happen again.

I had a close call when I was doing my hair one morning last week and didn't have a case on my 4S. The phone is so slick I almost let my phone slip and tumble into the sink but I caught it in time!

Sent from my iPhone4S using Tapatalk

Fumbled huh? You should try out for the Cincinnati Bengals. :D

evorc

Oct 15, 2010
Visit site
Only when dunk, lol dropped my i4 but with a case. I haven't on the 4s so far. I've learned my lesson, don't touch your phone when drunk!!

hunoosh

Oct 27, 2011
Visit site
Handed mine to my 5 yr old to talk to his father....and yep, he dropped it on the wood floor. Safe and sound with my CandyShell on though. Daddy will be calling his lil boys on the house phone from now on though :p I'm very careful with my phones.

circlez

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I shattered my iPhone 4 the day before I got my 4S. I was lucky, in a sense that I didn't have to use a shattered phone for too long. Normally I prefer to go naked. Since I bought Apple Care+ I'm much more relaxed about it though. Naked 100% of the time now, save for that one time I was drinking. Haha.

IAmSixNine

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I want to know the story behind this phone. It came into my office for repair.
The amazing thing is, the LCD still works.

circlez

Nov 5, 2011
Visit site
I want to know the story behind this phone. It came into my office for repair.
The amazing thing is, the LCD still works.

That's some impressive damage. It looks like it was dropped into a fire, IMO. Very surprising that the display is still alive.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR