Might have a regret

ElwinAdam

Nov 21, 2011
Visit site
Gmail integration and push works perfectly. I use it constantly. Set up gmail as an exchange account and email/calendars/contacts push/sync beautifully.

Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4S using Siri.

Microsoft exchange or do you mean just using the phones gmail set up?

Superjudge

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
It's unacceptable on Apples part. It's is the only mobile OS that does not have this feature and this is the 5th version of iOS. You should not have to go to another app to accomplish this task.

Setanta

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
I have also recently made the switch from BB and find the inability to attach a file/photo to an email that I have already begun extremely frustrating. I hope that Apple will rectify the situation soon.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I have also recently made the switch from BB and find the inability to attach a file/photo to an email that I have already begun extremely frustrating. I hope that Apple will rectify the situation soon.

They haven't addressed it in 5 os's I wouldn't think they will address it anytime soon.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
They haven't addressed it in 5 os's I wouldn't think they will address it anytime soon.

:)i'm fairly new to using the iPhone(11/4), but i thought i saw somewhere that there is an app so that you are able to do this with an email already started?

or am i mistaking it for something else......

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
:)i'm fairly new to using the iPhone(11/4), but i thought i saw somewhere that there is an app so that you are able to do this with an email already started?

not without jailbreaking..

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site

Once there is a jailbreak out for the 4S you'll be able to do it. I had it when my 4 was JB and I must say, I probably only used the attach a few times. Can't wait for the JB to be available. I miss it so much.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site
Once there is a jailbreak out for the 4S you'll be able to do it. I had it when my 4 was JB and I must say, I probably only used the attach a few times. Can't wait for the JB to be available. I miss it so much.

thx also, E. I actually have no intention of jb'ing my 4S:eek: i love the function of it as is:)

I'm sure there are plenty of benefits to jb'ing for those of you that do it, but for me, probably not many i'd use. If i know i want to email a few walls, i go right to my cam roll first thing and go from there;)

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
thx also, E. I actually have no intention of jb'ing my 4S:eek: i love the function of it as is:)

I'm sure there are plenty of benefits to jb'ing for those of you that do it, but for me, probably not many i'd use. If i know i want to email a few walls, i go right to my cam roll first thing and go from there;)

To each their own. There's tons of people who don't like to jailbreak. I like it for bitesms, and a few other tweaks.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Alright I got a question: what's the pros and cons of Jailbreaking?

Pros of jail breaking...you can add non apple approved apps, and change Things around. You can add themes to your phone. My favorite was an HTC like home screen. You can get more info in the jailbreaking forum. Cons are it voids your warranty, but you can always restore your phone, and the JB is gone and apple would never know you jailbroke. Can't think of any other cons. I jailbroke my 4 the day I got it, and stayed that way until I got my 4S.

DaPhoneking

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
Pros of jail breaking...you can add non apple approved apps, and change Things around. You can add themes to your phone. My favorite was an HTC like home screen. You can get more info in the jailbreaking forum. Cons are it voids your warranty, but you can always restore your phone, and the JB is gone and apple would never know you jailbroke. Can't think of any other cons. I jailbroke my 4 the day I got it, and stayed that way until I got my 4S.

Do you lose your App Store apps if you jailbreak?

Joe McG

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
One big con of jail breaking is the battery life suffers. Also, your phone will be more prone to crashes.

I've been jail breaking since iPhone 3G.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
One big con of jail breaking is the battery life suffers. Also, your phone will be more prone to crashes.

I've been jail breaking since iPhone 3G.

You are more prone to crashes, but that still doesn't happen that often. And I haven't seen any reduction in battery life. Not with a tethered, or untethered. I've jailbroken roughly 20 phones for people I know, and no one has ever mentioned that as a problem.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal