iPhone 4s for iPhone 4?

KUngFuKev

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I was just wondering if it would be worth it to trade my 4s in for a 4. The battery life is extremely important to me and my iPhone dies literally a third into the way of my day. I have been following almost every battery life post possible and carrying a charger everywhere is not something I want to do. The dual core processor really doesn't matter to me, and the only thing I don't want to lose is the downgrade on the camera. Opinions?

Joe McG

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site
I am a hardcore iPhone user and have been since the 3G. I have been thinking the same thing. My battery life was great on iOS 5.0. But after I upgraded to 5.0.1 it is awful. I restored as new and it doesn't help. It seems to be a standby issue. The phone uses a ton of battery when not even in use.

I'm bailing on the iPhone if the next release doesn't fix it.

skyscraper04

Oct 14, 2011
Visit site
i upgraded mine to 5.0.1 and battery is been great.sometimes i got 2 days without charging.i think you need to play around with your settings(location services)

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
There's no way I would make that trade I would go exchange my phone with apple until I got a good one

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

ashykat

Feb 19, 2010
Visit site
Don't exchange it until you get "a good one". This is a known issue and we know a release is imminent. I would suggest waiting for the update. You could always get a mophie juicepack in the mean time to keep things charged.

KUngFuKev

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
Ah waiting for the update is killing me. I have 4 chargers that are at every spot I typically am at. I do realize that I am on my phone constantly, but my old android phone definitely kills my iPhone ( :( ). If I did trade it, I would have traded for the 4 & cash. The dual core chip really doesn't matter to me. The camera is nice, but the camera on the 4 was pretty decent. I NEVER use Siri. It's a cool feature, that I will never use. Decision decisions...

And I was debating about the mophie juice pack but I hate how much bulk it adds to the phone. I know I'm being really picky and should really just suck it up, but I just can't deal with the size. I sound like a child who won't compromise right now haha.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner