Home button gap? White 4S

asuprice

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
So i just got my first white iphone. I have always had black before. I was looking close at the home screen and can see a small gap on the top and bottom where I can see a little black behind it. Is this a normal gap that I just never noticed on my black phones? It's very small, but I just noticed it as I was doing a hardware inspection to look for differences from my black iPhone 4.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
So i just got my first white iphone. I have always had black before. I was looking close at the home screen and can see a small gap on the top and bottom where I can see a little black behind it. Is this a normal gap that I just never noticed on my black phones? It's very small, but I just noticed it as I was doing a hardware inspection to look for differences from my black iPhone 4.

im confused is it the button or the screen? your title says buttons your post says screen?

the button is going to have a small gap because its a button theres no getting around that and there is going to be a gap on the screen because it doesn't come perfectly flush

asuprice

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
sorry i should have clarified. Very small gap between the glass and button. I never noticed one on any of my black phones(i'm sure its there and i just can't see it because of black on black) Just didn't know if anyone else noticed it. I didn't know if dust getting in should be a concern. again. It's a very small gap.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
sorry i should have clarified. Very small gap between the glass and button. I never noticed one on any of my black phones(i'm sure its there and i just can't see it because of black on black) Just didn't know if anyone else noticed it. I didn't know if dust getting in should be a concern. again. It's a very small gap.

its a button that pushes in its impossible to make it with no gap without a gap it wouldn't be able to push

Reactions: asuprice

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner