Nervous to Upgrade to 5.0.1?

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
i hear all these bad thing happening to the batteries in 5.0.1 upgrade. what should i do? i have no upgraded yet but was wondering if i should? also with the 5.0.1 upgrade the battery stops charging when its on the charger once it reaches 100 percent?

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
i hear all these bad thing happening to the batteries in 5.0.1 upgrade. what should i do? i have no upgraded yet but was wondering if i should? also with the 5.0.1 upgrade the battery stops charging when its on the charger once it reaches 100 percent?

I think your fine to upgrade.. just a small amount of people had problems and only a small amount usually have problems everytime.

As far as the phone stops charging when it gets to 100 percent that happens no matter which os you have installed on the phone its just some people are seeing there percentage drop before taking it off the charger.. mine stays at 100 percent every time I take it off the charger and I am on 5.01

Infiniti7

Mar 7, 2011
Visit site
So another words the update does not stop charging the phone once it hits 100 percent it's just some people are experiencing this bug?

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I'd wait, if you want to jailbreak I'm hearing there the patch exploit was fixed in 5.0.1 and 5.1 just dropped to devolpers ... Just a little FYI and my 2? worth

Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
might as well wait now. No point in having to do two upgrades. I'd just wait until 5.1 is released and read the reviews.

NidhiJaffri

Dec 12, 2011
Visit site
Would u like to keep filling your coffee mug if the coffee is already till the brink.... When the cup is 100% full, we don't need to put in any more coffee otherwise it will be a mess.... Same way if the battery fills after getting 100. % charged, u'll be messing with your battery life :/)