Anyone use the Cards app?

thebignewt#IM

May 9, 2011
Visit site
I just sent to cards to people who don't get email. It looks pretty cool to me. FYI that's a newish Apple app where you create and mail a 5X7 folded card right from the phone for $3. You use one of your pix, choose a template and type your own message, and put the envelope stuff on there. I also ordered Christmas cards using iPhoto. Has anyone seen the actual cards?

big9erfan

Jun 2, 2009
Visit site
I ordered one for my wife. The card stock was fine, not amazing but it was good. The picture printing was fair. Not amazing, but it could have also been the resolution of the image I used.

poisoned10

Feb 8, 2010
Visit site
I tried it once with a Thank You card. I accidentally sent it twice because I never got a confirmation that it was being made and neither one of them has been delivered and I was charged for both of them. They were both done on Nov 2nd or 3rd.

Sent from my iPhone

Joan SC

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
i sent one to my daughter from SC to WA. She received it in a week and absolutely loved it! She said the card stock was high quality and the picture was clear (taken with my 4S). The writing on the inside was centered and nice. I will DEF. be using this again.