Pimping out the 4s

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm so jealous. I ordered a brushed metal back for my 4S on 11/28 from cellular nationwide, and I still don't have it. Next time I will order from the United supply place in Texas.

Altimate_One

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the transparent back, 2 cable extenders, and the screwdriver package. The only part of the order they got right, in the 11 days it took them to get it to me, was the screwdrivers.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I ordered the transparent back, 2 cable extenders, and the screwdriver package. The only part of the order they got right, in the 11 days it took them to get it to me, was the screwdrivers.

United Supply, or Cellular Nationwide?

I can't fully blame Cellular Nationwide, USPS has had the package in Brooklyn (150 miles from me) since Dec 9th, then on the 15th it was shipped the Baltimore (300 miles from me) This right there shows why the US postal system is bleeding so much money. Next time I will order from the US, and pay a little extra money to have my item shipped by UPS of FedEx.

Altimate_One

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
United Supply, or Cellular Nationwide?

I can't fully blame Cellular Nationwide, USPS has had the package in Brooklyn (150 miles from me) since Dec 9th, then on the 15th it was shipped the Baltimore (300 miles from me) This right there shows why the US postal system is bleeding so much money. Next time I will order from the US, and pay a little extra money to have my item shipped by UPS of FedEx.

Whoops, I meant to say that I ordered from Cellular Nationwide. And of course I will report back on how they resolved the issue.

P.S The back cover that they did ship me didn't fit my 4s.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Whoops, I meant to say that I ordered from Cellular Nationwide. And of course I will report back on how they resolved the issue.

P.S The back cover that they did ship me didn't fit my 4s.

Oh boy now I'm worried about getting the right part. If its wrong I think I'll just give up. Chalk it up to a $20 lesson.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods