how is this possible?

Status
Not open for further replies.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I'm not sure what the fastest speed it can go is but I'm pretty sure it doesn't top out at 3.1.

The 4s can get the same speeds on rev a as any other rev a phone

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

roll-tide

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I'll go ahead and bite I guess...any chance that screenshot is from a 4g sprint phone? I notice it says android...an android phone running on WiMAX? Either way, I've never heard of ANYONE getting the full 3.1mbps on sprint or Verizon...AT&T sure, but sprint? Not likely.

roll-tide

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Cuz she's still living in a fantasy world and insists on repeatedly asking pointless questions about all things iPhone related until she can sell that Evo on eBay for $400...how's that going by the way?

Reactions: verwon

risingofthephoenix

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
how many times do I have to tell I am not that crazy girl? I don't have an EVO I have a Samsung Galaxy S II and the reason why it says I have an iPhone 4S is cuz I don't want to have to change.... can we please get back to topic?

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
I just had my father run the speed test on his sprint 4S and he only got .36mbps down. It's definitely slow in NY.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I love how it says she on a galaxy with 4G and has a 32GB 4S listed as her phone ... And I don't care what she says, they are one in the same, even the same damn age, joined the same day the other handle was banned and in the same area, so I'll just keep speaking the truth until it comes out, it always does lol

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Just because I was born at night doesn't mean it was last night ... I know what the facts and common sense tell me and I'm quite sure I'm not the only one who feels like I do ....

Reactions: verwon

risingofthephoenix

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
well I am nothing like that crazy beotch okay? so believe what you want......do you know how many people from San Jose area are on here? do you how many people from San Jose area are my age? a lot....now can drop it or I will get you banned for harassment

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
Over and out.

Y'all know how to play the game. You have a problem - report it. Don't make threats or accusations.

Don't take a thread so far off topic that the point is gone.

If you want to discuss this again intelligently - start another thread. But the major warning is, if you come in talking mostly about a non-iOS device, I will read it as trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2