lost 3G network, happen often??

phillies20

Sep 24, 2011
Visit site
So yesterday, my daughter said she sent me a couple of pics but I never got them.. thought that was odd but didn't pay much attention. Used my phone normally yesterday, texting and surfing but didn't use Siri at all. Tried to use Siri this morning and it said on bottom of screen that Siri was unavailable and in my text screen, the little microphone was gone.. I then noticed the 3G symbol was missing at top of phone. I did a hard reset and it came back, then I got a flood of emails and all the picture text messages I didn't get yesterday. Does this ever happen to any of you?? its the first time for me since I got the phone in october. I hope it doesn't happen often because it remind me of my BB days of pulling battery and I never want to go back there again...

DZD

Jul 5, 2011
Visit site
I moved from a blackberry to a 4S about a month ago - since that time it has locked up once (i.e. it was dead, no light, sound anything) - I did the reset (hold power button and home screen until the apple logo is displayed - about 10 seconds). Since then - i did experience one issue where I couldn't complete phone calls - I powered off and on and i've had no issues since.

I guess all devices need a reset every now and then - curious to see if others have had this.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
If it starts happening on a regular basis I'd be concerned ... One time is nothing to be alarmed about, sometimes sh*t does happen lol

leharris22

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
Thursday and yesterday, my iPhone wasn't receiving data for some reason. Had to reset to get the connection. It was odd. Hope it doesn't start happening often, either.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
No matter what phone you buy at times there may be a connection problem it happens with everything even computers.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods