I finally ordered my 4S

candersond

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Mine supposed to ship early

New here, thought I would share my experience so far

Ordered mine on 11/26 from Verizon website; black 64GB. Ship date was 12/9
Been checking order status regularly, this morning it changed from "We've received your order" to "your order has been sent for processing" and then about an hour ago the ship date changed from "Your order will ship by 12/9" to "your order will ship by 11/30".

I guess I'll find out tomorrow if it actually ships - but there is hope for those of us in the 12/9 date bucket!

elitemarine

Jul 6, 2011
Visit site

Been checking order status regularly, this morning it changed from "We've received your order" to "your order has been sent for processing" and then about an hour ago the ship date changed from "Your order will ship by 12/9" to "your order will ship by 11/30".

I guess I'll find out tomorrow if it actually ships - but there is hope for those of us in the 12/9 date bucket!

Ordered mine 11/22 and havent had any updates yet. Sad face =[

Last edited:

candersond

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Ordered mine 11/22 and havent had any updates yet. Sad face =[

Well that sucks! Was it a different model than the black 64GB? They must be getting different models at different times. :(

and not to rub it in, but I just got a shipment notification from Verizon that it actually shipped today, and should arrive tomorrow. :D

candersond

Nov 27, 2011
Visit site
Lucky sonova! Lol, Yeh I got the black 32gb. Your early shipment makes me hopeful though.

You know, I almost went with the 32GB, but decided to splurge and go big (plus I had a grandfathered verizon new-every-two to use to help offset the cost). I guess I'm glad now I didn't!

Hope yours ships soon as well!

Pooly

Nov 25, 2011
Visit site

I ordered mine on 11/23 and they told me ship date would be 12/9. Got an email 11/29 saying it was shipped with tracking info. My phone will be here today 11/30!

I ordered the black 16gb.

Can't wait to get mine :)

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2