Way to disable 3-beep hang up notification??

BradM73

Sep 11, 2008
Visit site
Hi all,

Not sure if many of you experience dropped calls or accidental hangups, but I was wondering if anyone knows of away to disable the "beep beep beep" the iPhone does when someone else hangs up before you have a chance to close the call? I've found it extremely annoying over the years, but in the past few months, it's really getting on my nerves (maybe I need to do a consultation with Georgia?).

I've done the obligatory search through pretty much the entire settings menu, but can find no way to disable it, unless I've missed something. If anyone might be able to point me in the right direction, or shut me down by saying it's just not possible, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Hi all,

Not sure if many of you experience dropped calls or accidental hangups, but I was wondering if anyone knows of away to disable the "beep beep beep" the iPhone does when someone else hangs up before you have a chance to close the call? I've found it extremely annoying over the years, but in the past few months, it's really getting on my nerves (maybe I need to do a consultation with Georgia?).

I've done the obligatory search through pretty much the entire settings menu, but can find no way to disable it, unless I've missed something. If anyone might be able to point me in the right direction, or shut me down by saying it's just not possible, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks.

its not possible to turn that off sorry

skwoodwiva

Jun 13, 2012
Visit site
Hi all,

Thanks.
I found a symilar tone in system/audio/uisounds and it's not it (ct.caf) (call terminition?). But a rename of this did nothing.
I HATE THIS TONE.

Jackie1

Jun 20, 2011
Visit site
I actually love this 3 beep tone! I use my phone for business and it's always good to know when someone hangs up, and I usually have the phone held on my ear with my shoulder.

Now, Since I got my Iphone 6, these beeps are GONE. I don't know if something is wrong with my phone? Please help!

Just_Me_D

Ambassador Team Leader, Senior Moderator
Jan 8, 2012
Visit site
I actually love this 3 beep tone! I use my phone for business and it's always good to know when someone hangs up, and I usually have the phone held on my ear with my shoulder.

Now, Since I got my Iphone 6, these beeps are GONE. I don't know if something is wrong with my phone? Please help!

FYI: The last post prior to yours was dated June 12, 2012.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2