Is your Sprint 4S Unlocked?

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Telus has HSPA+, and that is what gives them those speeds. You wouldn't get them if you were roaming on their CDMA network.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
You know you're starting to sound like a recently banned forum member ... Saying stuff without any knowledge of the facts, and it seems awfully strange you both are from the same general area, both are on Sprint and both act the same.... IF this is true, it's getting old QUICK !

I have to agree! It does seem a little coincidental.

Reactions: Cleveland

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
not to mention the account was created almost the second the other account was banned

EXACTY !! not that I'm keeping track either but first this new account the location was "San Jose" then "Campbell" and the original was "Boulder Creek" lmao they can't be an hour apart lol

Plus I am sure the ISP address Is recorded somewhere too, I'm almost quite sure the mods are on it :cool:

Reactions: verwon

risingofthephoenix

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
first of I am not that crazy girl and 2nd she's not even a real girl she's transgendered and 3rd i wasn't trying to argue because last I knew Telus was CDMA I didn't know they switched over to GSM

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
first of I am not that crazy girl and 2nd she's not even a real girl she's transgendered and 3rd i wasn't trying to argue because last I knew Telus was CDMA I didn't know they switched over to GSM

Interesting how much you know about this person....

And if you claimed to be their friend, why call them crazy, now? You're not making much sense.

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site

And I find it HIGHLY UNLIKELY that she was banned on 11-20 and you joined on 11-20 ... I hope the mods are catching this fact ....

AND you were the first one to say omg thank god she was banned, before any of us knew it ... And it was your VERY FIRST POST here, this is very very suspicious

Last edited:

risingofthephoenix

Nov 20, 2011
Visit site
OMG people you are looking far more into this than you need to.....I am allowed to call her crazy......friends are allowed to say that about friends...... she has very bad bipolar and I think she stopped taking her medication

IIJBII

Jul 24, 2004
Visit site
Is be interested in hearing from someone who has an unlocked sprint or VZW iPhone 4s and what they've found when trying to use it on GSM in the states.

This would help clairfy a lot of the questions on this.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
OMG people you are looking far more into this than you need to.....I am allowed to call her crazy......friends are allowed to say that about friends...... she has very bad bipolar and I think she stopped taking her medication

Calling her crazy has NOTHING to do with what all of us are saying

Skier1960

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
EXACTY !! not that I'm keeping track either but first this new account the location was "San Jose" then "Campbell" and the original was "Boulder Creek" lmao they can't be an hour apart lol

Plus I am sure the ISP address Is recorded somewhere too, I'm almost quite sure the mods are on it :cool:

They are going to different Internet Cafes. Or using friends computer. But for sure same person. Very similar bad grammar. ("she has very bad bipolar")

Last edited:

mab4285

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Y'all do know that you're the one that enters in the "Location", and it's not registered via IP address or anything, so it really doesn't matter where you say you're from andromidastarship. I could say I'm posting from the Royal Palace in London, or Timbuktu, but really, I'm just here in good ol' Fayetteville, AR.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods