Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
There is not an app to download mp3s. You can buy them from iTunes or "rent" from apps like Spotify or Pandora.

IamHahn

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
I have seen a couple apps that let you download MP3's, but it doesn't work well. What I mean is they don't have a good UI (most use a browser to search P2P sites) and they can't integerate with the iPod player. Any song you do download has to be played through their media player, which normally doesn't work very well at all (nothing like the iPod player or even Pandora). Things may be easier/better on a JB iPhone, I wouldn't know though.

StaticFX

Oct 8, 2011
Visit site
there are many free mp3's on the net... of course there are many more that you can get for free, but its illegal. Once you have the mp3, then add it to itunes and sync it it. But its more of a pain than its worth to do it right on the phone

Briannawilks

Nov 17, 2011
Visit site
Actually everyone here is wrong. There are some good free mp3 apps on the AppStore. Lots of them you get 10 downloads. Then they want you to buy the app. Some of the apps will let you download o your iPhone and then transfer the songs to iTunes.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Actually everyone here is wrong. There are some good free mp3 apps on the AppStore. Lots of them you get 10 downloads. Then they want you to buy the app. Some of the apps will let you download o your iPhone and then transfer the songs to iTunes.

Would you mind listing the apps please?

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I highly doubt there is an application on the app store that allows free download of mp3s one thats illegal two apple monitors applications and they sell music apple knows the rules..