Let me try again

DANNCAS

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
what ap must i use to send several attachments from withing a opened email.
What app must I use to orginize fils ,doc.file photos.
I hate this going and doing one file or phot at a time.:mad:
POSITIVE COMENTS PLEASE.
Just answer the question. I'm only look for the answer if there is one. I hope

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
you can send multiple photos at a time from within camera roll just hit the arrow in the top and select multiple photos.. as far as your other questions I don't know

takeshi

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
POSITIVE COMENTS PLEASE.
If you don't want responses then don't start a thread or post s reply. And if you don't want negative comments then don't make posts acting all entitled.

Just answer the question. I'm only look for the answer if there is one. I hope
Proper etiquette on any discussion forum is to read the FAQ's and search first. It's rare that any question hasn't been asked before.

Last edited:

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
That's not what the OP is asking....at least the way I read it. The question is, if you are already in an email thread, how do you attach things to the existing thread? To my knowledge, that's not possible.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
air sharing allows for you to put documents into your phone and send as many as you want in an email... I know its not directly from the email application but its a work around..

Reactions: DANNCAS

DANNCAS

Feb 19, 2009
Visit site
Thanks you

air sharing allows for you to put documents into your phone and send as many as you want in an email... I know its not directly from the email application but its a work around..
Is that a App or something like dropboxs

I will check it out. i found some work arounds. Its a shame you have to do it this way. Am I the only one that thinks this way. After all its a Iphone with a talking helper (siri ) that can do more complex tasks.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2