Vibrate only when charging?...

Seantm

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Hello again everybody. When I searched for this issue, I had noticed people asking about this problem, but nobody ever supplied a solution. When my 4S is on the charger, my notifications only vibrate and do not play any sound. I don't seem to remember this on my iPhone 4 so is this a 4S issue or an iOS issue? Thanks to any suggestions because this really bugs me if I am in another room while my phone is charging.

atlawson

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Mine does this when it on my radio dock charger, but not when it is plugged in with the oem charger. The way I remedied this was to make it play music on the iPhone and then pause the music and then all notifications work through the dock/clock speakers.

Seantm

Jul 15, 2011
Visit site
Ah you're both right. I first noticed this issue in by car when I was plugged in with the usb cord and it bugged the crap out of me because over bluetooth it would play the notification sound through the speakers. At the house, it is usually in the dock, but I figured it would play the sound if there was no music playing. Anyways, I plugged in with the wall charger and I get the notification sounds just fine. Thanks again for the help!

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Ah you're both right. I first noticed this issue in by car when I was plugged in with the usb cord and it bugged the crap out of me because over bluetooth it would play the notification sound through the speakers. At the house, it is usually in the dock, but I figured it would play the sound if there was no music playing. Anyways, I plugged in with the wall charger and I get the notification sounds just fine. Thanks again for the help!

anytime! :)

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Erik4711