Bias X

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
Lol, you guys are funny.
Honestly I didn't think a ban was in order unless she had been warned first.
I'm all for a warning with a temporary suspension, then a ban.

Reactions: verwon

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Lol, you guys are funny.
Honestly I didn't think a ban was in order unless she had been warned first.
I'm all for a warning with a temporary suspension, then a ban.

Normally people don't get under my skin but my god ... It was like dealing with a child... No seriously ... In the 16 months I've been here ... That was the first I wanted to see banned ... I left cb cuz of people like that

Maestro1#AC

Oct 5, 2011
Visit site
man I haven't been on the forums for about a month, until yesterday when I read through every single thread by said poster...and wow was I just dying of all the laughter. I seriously thought this was some cruel joke and couldn't be real.

feel bad for all who tried to help though.

hurdleman48

Oct 23, 2011
Visit site
The strangest part IMO is that if you check "her" profile, it will give you a link to "her" FB page. Profile pics are nothing but self pics of some creepy looking dude

Alli

Apr 28, 2009
Visit site
She was warned several times. I actually pasted the Marketplace rules in a pm since the link was getting us nowhere. Her response: I still don't get it. D'oh!

Skier1960

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
Well that was someone who got on this forum just to pull everyone's chain. Probably has done it on other forums. I went back and read all her posts (Her ????????) and it was very obvious that no matter what anyone said they were going to be wrong.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR