Good charger for 4s battery issues.

tritan

Jan 6, 2001
Visit site
Looking for good charger that won't hurt my iphone and ipad batteries by overheating them.With the 4s battery issues I need to get a car charger and another one for work. I have read the cheaper chargers can harm the battery. I have also found the hard way not all chargers charge the ipad. Any good suggestions for car charger/ AC charger? What do you guys use?

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Looking for good charger that won't hurt my iphone and ipad batteries by overheating them.With the 4s battery issues I need to get a car charger and another one for work. I have read the cheaper chargers can harm the battery. I have also found the hard way not all chargers charge the ipad. Any good suggestions for car charger/ AC charger? What do you guys use?

as far as chargers that plug into the wall I would stick with the apple made dongle and usb cord there expensive but I just don't trust anyone else... as far as a car charger I would visit your carrier store and buy the one they have..

Spiral_ouT

Oct 4, 2011
Visit site
I only use the official [URL="https://www.apple.com/search/Apple-USB-Power-Adapter-with-30-pin-to-USB-Cable#mn_p]Apple power adapter[/URL] at home and my car has a built in iPod cord (still haven't figured out how to use it for playing music though. lol).

I've tried a Belkin and Griffin AC charger and returned both of them due to the battery charging either wayy too slow or way too fast and the charge not lasting near as long as when using the Apple branded charger.

tritan

Jan 6, 2001
Visit site
I was wondering what the 3rd party adaptors would do to battery life. I see apple sells alot of them that are not apple branded on there website. I wonder if they certify them some how?

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Modernormal