iPhone 4S Battery Issues

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
I dont like this because it has android standing at the end and in reality most android phones have the worst battery life on the planet.. not even hardly making it to lunch on battery evo nexus one atrix all suck just to name a few

blackberrys have good battery life but android is far worse then iphone..

GibMcFragger

Sep 5, 2010
Visit site
This is EXACTLY why I left there ... Too many fanboys who think they know it all lol

They all brag about how good the battery life is on Blackberrys....what they neglect to mention is that they have to PULL the batteries twice a day to keep it from running like a slug.

Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4S using Siri.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Anything without a touchscreen and 320x480 res is gonna have a decent battery and CB itself has gotten kinda whack.... It's just so much drama ... Hate it

_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
TROLL. She posted the same thing over on Crackberry to bait the iPhone users. Too bad it didn't work, especially since the new BB 9900/9930 is having battery issues AND bricking issues and Androids are notorious for their bad battery life. :rolleyes:

iLive an iLife

Trusted Member
Feb 27, 2011
Visit site
I don't understand why people waste their time with this kind of nonsense. It doesn't anger any of us iPhone users or the "fanboys." All it successfully does is make the OP look petty and trivial.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

reeneebob

Jun 10, 2011
Visit site
*raises hand* another Crackberry refugee here. I still go and post as I won't let them win lol...but since I sell and troubleshoot BBs I have to keep up with all the news but that one pack of specific hyenas who follow us around the boards is getting old. Fast.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
*raises hand* another Crackberry refugee here. I still go and post as I won't let them win lol...but since I sell and troubleshoot BBs I have to keep up with all the news but that one pack of specific hyenas who follow us around the boards is getting old. Fast.

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk

Crackberry is so exhausting lately. All the hate that is spewed around over there drives me crazy. I can't help but still visit because a good portion of the BB users have no idea what they are talking about regaring iPhones so I like to help stop the spread of misinformation, but it's really wearing me out! What kills me, is that they complain about all the iPhone/Android users on "their" forums, yet they are the ones starting the comparison threads: iPhone vs. BlackBerry vs. Android! It's so ridiculous! :mad:

One user told me that I should have a "neutral" opinion. Why should I be neutral when I like my iPhone? He wasn't asking the BlackBerry users to be "neutral. :rolleyes:

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Crackberry is so exhausting lately. All the hate that is spewed around over there drives me crazy. I can't help but still visit because a good portion of the BB users have no idea what they are talking about regaring iPhones so I like to help stop the spread of misinformation, but it's really wearing me out! What kills me, is that they complain about all the iPhone/Android users on "their" forums, yet they are the ones starting the comparison threads: iPhone vs. BlackBerry vs. Android! It's so ridiculous! :mad:

One user told me that I should have a "neutral" opinion. Why should I be neutral when I like my iPhone? He wasn't asking the BlackBerry users to be "neutral. :rolleyes:

I agree 100%. The only parts of that site I go to anymore is marketplace and the Verizon section(which is kinda dead now).

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site

I agree 100%. The only parts of that site I go to anymore is marketplace and the Verizon section(which is kinda dead now).

I go over there to let them know that iPhone is not a bad phone... I dont really pick sides on whats better and whats not I have owned them all they all have plusses and minus' but I do think blackberry needs a update and some of them seem real blind to that

Eileen89

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Here is something humorous i would like to share about iPhone Battery issues:
Gotta love posts like this one that has an agenda.
thinking-009.GIF

Sent from my iPhone 4 using Tapatalk.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site

There's been hate there for years ... I stayed for about 6 months after I got my 3GS and finally had enough in June of last year lol

_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
There's been hate there for years ... I stayed for about 6 months after I got my 3GS and finally had enough in June of last year lol

I'd like to be able to stay there because I have friends there and I do enjoy a good debate, but it's been ridiculous over the last month. No doubt because of the iPhone4S launch and many people switching. I've seen more iPhone vs. BlackBerry threads in the last month than I did in the last year and they are almost always created by a BlackBerry user, yet they complain iPhone users come into the thread. It makes no sense.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
one phone vs. any other phone threads are all basically useless. One of the reasons are becuase it's mostly fanboys in those thread. It's crazy how much hate there is in cell phones. Pretty much any of us could use any smart phone and be okay. It's just we prefer a certain brand over another.

ThePinkChameleon

Trusted Member
Jul 8, 2011
Visit site

i agree with you heatherly, the hate is just growing out of control over there. If you noticed, i stay out of those threads basically because as you pointed out, its exhausting just trying to point out proper info for someone who is behaving like a brick wall and will never see your end of the deal.

Cleve, i'm actually getting to that point myself, and i hate to say that. Ive been on there since 2008-but didnt register till last Oct (?). I can say the hatred has grown more stronger within the past year and a half. it wasnt so bad back in 08-09.

I'd like to be able to stay there because I have friends there and I do enjoy a good debate, but it's been ridiculous over the last month. No doubt because of the iPhone4S launch and many people switching. I've seen more iPhone vs. BlackBerry threads in the last month than I did in the last year and they are almost always created by a BlackBerry user, yet they complain iPhone users come into the thread. It makes no sense.

same here, theres a few of you guys/gals, including you, over there that i like 'hangin out' with in the threads. But as you've pointed out--it is just getting ridiculous.there seems to be more and more ding bats dropping into the Apple section just to troll.

one phone vs. any other phone threads are all basically useless. One of the reasons are becuase it's mostly fanboys in those thread. It's crazy how much hate there is in cell phones. Pretty much any of us could use any smart phone and be okay. It's just we prefer a certain brand over another.

useless is right, and then turns into bashing, which then in turns goes to sometimes personal attacks because of what device he/she uses.

I've always said this, and still do--i've always been a neutral device person. I've used bb's for over 4yrs before swithcing to an iPhone. I think they are both great devices--BUT i find for myself (keyword here 'myself') that an iPhone fits me better than a bb at this point. Could that ever change? sure, and if it does so be it:)

I honestly just can't stomach the hatred, and the trolling.......

Reactions: _heatherly

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2