- 11-19-2011, 08:18 AM #2iHeartMyPINKalicious5C~iPadAir~MBPretina*drink that Kool-Aid, follow my lead. now you're one of us, you're coming with me*
- 11-19-2011, 08:59 AM #3Cleveland
(GO BROWNS )
Quote from Jellotime91
And, I'm not trying to push my preference on others, so I've got no reason to go and join an android forum to talk about how awesome iPhone is. That's like going to a KKK meeting and trying to show people the latest queen latifah movie...
- 11-19-2011, 09:05 AM #4
- 11-19-2011, 12:16 PM #5
Or go Apple TV like I did. You can do that and much more.
Beamed over the interwebz from my iPhone 4S using Siri.Mid 2011 27" iMac 3.4GHz i7, 12GB RAM on OSX Mavericks GM
iPhone 6 128GB Slate
iPad 16GB Wifi (3rd gen)
- 11-19-2011, 12:22 PM #6
Don't plug your phones earphone output to the aux out of your receiver. It wont work. You can get a cable with the headphone jack on one end and RCA plugs on the other and plug those into an aux input on your receiver, and the headphone jack into your phone. That's the cheap way. Or do what others have said with airport or apple tv.
- 11-19-2011, 12:29 PM #7I answer questions to the best of my knowledge if im wrong please correct me
- 11-19-2011, 12:37 PM #8
- 11-19-2011, 01:01 PM #9
Sent from iPinkks 4S using TapatalkiHeartMyPINKalicious5C~iPadAir~MBPretina*drink that Kool-Aid, follow my lead. now you're one of us, you're coming with me*
- 11-19-2011, 01:03 PM #10
- 11-20-2011, 06:50 PM #11iPhone Nanite
- 6 Posts
- iOS Version
- iOS 5
I bought Apple's dock, it was less than $30.00 It has stereo out and I got a cable that separates the dock's jack into component input for the stereo. It works with the iphone or ipad and my wife keeps her ipad 2 in the dock all the time. Has the stereo on while cleaning. It also keeps the device charged. Works great.
- 11-20-2011, 09:51 PM #12
- 11-21-2011, 12:00 AM #13
- 11-21-2011, 12:21 PM #14iHeartMyPINKalicious5C~iPadAir~MBPretina*drink that Kool-Aid, follow my lead. now you're one of us, you're coming with me*