Is this normal for the camera?

SnapbackStyle

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
IMG_0383.jpg
[/IMG]

This is taken with almost no light with an iPhone 4S White. Is it normal for pictures to look like this?

Last edited:

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Is it a white phone? My white 4S does the same thing (no case on it). My black 4 didn't do it, so no, I don't believe it is normal.

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Yes, it's an iPhone 4S White. Should I/can I warranty exchange the phone?

Make a genius bar apptment, and show them the picture, and see if there is anything they can do about it. When you're done, let me know the answer. I rarely take pictures like that, so I just never really worried about it. Thanks!

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
well just a side note.. photography is mostly always about light... how does it look when you take a picture with good lighting.. lighting is everything in photography

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Second thought, I wouldn't replace it anyway. I don't want to have to replace my $20 Zagg shield. But it'll be good to know what happens either way for future reference.

SnapbackStyle

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
Make a genius bar apptment, and show them the picture, and see if there is anything they can do about it. When you're done, let me know the answer. I rarely take pictures like that, so I just never really worried about it. Thanks!
I'll let ya know soon as I take it in.

SnapbackStyle

Oct 30, 2011
Visit site
well just a side note.. photography is mostly always about light... how does it look when you take a picture with good lighting.. lighting is everything in photography

Pictures come out nice and crisp during the day and also in good lighting. Although it is true about the lighting it would be nice to be able to take pictures during low light without having a flash back bubble all up in the picture

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
Found the problem! The zagg shield the store put on for me was causing the flash to shoot across the lens and distort the picture.

Now that you took the shield off the problem is gone? I don't have a shield on the back of my phone. Hmmm

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Adawg1203

May 9, 2011
Visit site
Pictures come out nice and crisp during the day and also in good lighting. Although it is true about the lighting it would be nice to be able to take pictures during low light without having a flash back bubble all up in the picture

Yes but bear in mind your using a communications device. The camera will operate best in well lit to low light conditions. Anything less than ideal then, your bound to experience more irregularities than perfect shots.

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner