Please with deleting messages and "snooze" time.

Allesandro

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
I am a newbie to the iPhone 4s and while the OS is very intuitive and user friendly, there is still a learning curve, compared to the BB I had before. Can someone help me out with two things?
(1) How can I delete email messages from my iPhone without them also being deleted on my computer? I deleted ten messages from the iPhone and then found that they had also been deleted from my PC. I could not find a way to change this. Can someone give me a concrete lesson, please?
(2) How can I change the snooze time for my clock alarm?
Thank you. I am sure there will be other questions over time, but I am loving the iPhone 4s.

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I am a newbie to the iPhone 4s and while the OS is very intuitive and user friendly, there is still a learning curve, compared to the BB I had before. Can someone help me out with two things?
(1) How can I delete email messages from my iPhone without them also being deleted on my computer? I deleted ten messages from the iPhone and then found that they had also been deleted from my PC. I could not find a way to change this. Can someone give me a concrete lesson, please?
(2) How can I change the snooze time for my clock alarm?
Thank you. I am sure there will be other questions over time, but I am loving the iPhone 4s.

First how is your email setup ? Thru exchange ? iCloud ? gmail ? Etc

IamHahn

Aug 26, 2011
Visit site
I don't know of a way to change the snooze times, I don't think there is one without jailbreaking or using a third party app

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2