How many GBs can you back up to ICloud without having to buy more space?
    11-13-2011 08:39 PM
    How many GBs can you back up to ICloud without having to buy more space?
    It shows you right on apples website. Google before you start a thread.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk
    cardfan likes this.
    11-13-2011 08:45 PM
    the answer is 5gb because some people come to the forum and refuse to simply answer questions
    11-13-2011 09:15 PM
    the answer is 5gb because some people come to the forum and refuse to simply answer questions
    Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish he eats for a lifetime. That's my philosophy.

cardfan likes this.
    11-13-2011 09:16 PM
    Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish he eats for a lifetime. That's my philosophy.

but it doesnt help to have a thread without a answer in it then when people search there will be no answer
    11-13-2011 09:20 PM
    but it doesnt help to have a thread without a answer in it then when people search there will be no answer
    It does if he finds the answer and posts the answer to his own questions. I have no problem answering questions, but not questions that the answers can be found relatively easily.

11-13-2011 09:24 PM
    It does if he finds the answer and posts the answer to his own questions. I have no problem answering questions, but not questions that the answers can be found relatively easily.

and my response still stands a thread without a answer in it is useless
    verwon likes this.
    11-13-2011 09:25 PM
    of course the answer is 5gb's but the full question should be how much space to backups take? I have three iPhones, mine which is a 32gb 4s takes 2.8 gb's to back-up to iCloud, my wifes is a 16gb 4 takes 2.8 gb's also! She has a huge 1200 pic camera roll i have to deal with and my daughters 16gb 4 takes 83.7 mb. Not to include iPads. We bought the extra space none-the-less
    11-14-2011 06:26 AM
    of course the answer is 5gb's but the full question should be how much space to backups take? I have three iPhones, mine which is a 32gb 4s takes 2.8 gb's to back-up to iCloud, my wifes is a 16gb 4 takes 2.8 gb's also! She has a huge 1200 pic camera roll i have to deal with and my daughters 16gb 4 takes 83.7 mb. Not to include iPads. We bought the extra space none-the-less
    You guys could each backup to your own iCloud. That's what my wife and I do. And then we share the apple Id for the AppStore. Just a thought.

11-14-2011 06:40 AM
    Hey E_Brown.......lighten up.
    If you don't want to answer, don't answer.
    But insulting people with your comments helps no one.
    Go eat some fish.
    11-14-2011 06:58 AM
    Hey E_Brown.......lighten up.
    If you don't want to answer, don't answer.
    But insulting people with your comments helps no one.
    Go eat some fish.
    ahah,this is a good idea..
    11-14-2011 08:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD