How many GBs do you backup to iCloud?

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
the answer is 5gb because some people come to the forum and refuse to simply answer questions

Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish he eats for a lifetime. That's my philosophy.

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Reactions: cardfan

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Give a man a fish, he eats for a day. Teach a man to fish he eats for a lifetime. That's my philosophy.

but it doesnt help to have a thread without a answer in it then when people search there will be no answer

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
but it doesnt help to have a thread without a answer in it then when people search there will be no answer

It does if he finds the answer and posts the answer to his own questions. I have no problem answering questions, but not questions that the answers can be found relatively easily.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
It does if he finds the answer and posts the answer to his own questions. I have no problem answering questions, but not questions that the answers can be found relatively easily.

and my response still stands a thread without a answer in it is useless

Reactions: verwon

StevenJ_AK

Mar 10, 2010
Visit site
of course the answer is 5gb's but the full question should be how much space to backups take? I have three iPhones, mine which is a 32gb 4s takes 2.8 gb's to back-up to iCloud, my wifes is a 16gb 4 takes 2.8 gb's also! She has a huge 1200 pic camera roll i have to deal with and my daughters 16gb 4 takes 83.7 mb. Not to include iPads. We bought the extra space none-the-less

E_Brown

Feb 10, 2011
Visit site
of course the answer is 5gb's but the full question should be how much space to backups take? I have three iPhones, mine which is a 32gb 4s takes 2.8 gb's to back-up to iCloud, my wifes is a 16gb 4 takes 2.8 gb's also! She has a huge 1200 pic camera roll i have to deal with and my daughters 16gb 4 takes 83.7 mb. Not to include iPads. We bought the extra space none-the-less

You guys could each backup to your own iCloud. That's what my wife and I do. And then we share the apple Id for the AppStore. Just a thought.

Lend273

Oct 6, 2011
Visit site
Hey E_Brown.......lighten up.
If you don't want to answer, don't answer.
But insulting people with your comments helps no one.
Go eat some fish.

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2