I teleported overnight

Jtsarby

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
I live in West Tennessee. I woke up this morning and checked the weather on my phone and it showed the weather for Yereman, Armenia. I also checked the maps app and it shows I am in Yereman. Anyone else in Yereman with me?

BLiNK

Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
there have been plenty of mornings i woke up in a different place than i had anticipated. that's another story for another time

regarding my weather widget, it works as advertised

verwon

Aug 9, 2010
Visit site
Still Seattle, here!

However, I do remember the time my HTC Evo insisted I was in Alaska for several days!

Sent from my iOS ecosystem!

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
I could never allow myself to be teleported. That involves disassembling myself and reassembling myself. I refuse to allow my original self to be reconstructed elsewhere, making my reassembled self a copy of my original self wherever I land.

Last edited:

Jtsarby

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
Ok I was gone for most of the day an it eventually corrected itself. Now that I am back home it shows I am in Yerevan again. It's like something out of the show Lost.

iVic

Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
LOL ! Dematerialize and Rematerialize in a different location haha, at least it looks cool on Star Trek haha................Damn I'm such a nerd :(

Reactions: verwon

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Do you have any services turned off ? Or try a hard reset ? That is funny they have At&t too !!!

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FallDesigner