flash to Boost Mobile or MetroPCS?

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I heard you can flash the iPhone 4S to MetroPCS or Boost Mobile and have talk, txt, mms, and web working? I see this true? also heard from a metropcs store that they will flash any CDMA phone over for free and it's $20 extra for mms and web.....?

ghostface147

Oct 1, 2009
Visit site
Let's see here. The OP asks a question and then gets upset when people comment. How silly. Go get it flashed and see what happens. If it bricks your phone, that's your problem. It can be flashed, but I wouldn't trust it.

Helvitis

Aug 2, 2011
Visit site
To answer your question, yes you can have someone flash it for you. Here in Illinois it big business, most of the stolen iphones i come across have been flashed by shady independent cell phone stores.

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I mean how would I go about doing it? cuz I know MetroPCS will flash over any CDMA phone but only talk and txt will work....was wondering how to make web and mms work

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I mean how would I go about doing it? cuz I know MetroPCS will flash over any CDMA phone but only talk and txt will work....was wondering how to make web and mms work

Web and mms are controlled by apn settings so if you have mms and web on your plan and you enter the correct settings then you will have mms and web ... You can change apn setting by jailbreaking but I'm sure if they flash it they can put those in

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

Reactions: ariellemerperle

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gokox