Music streaming

juelz203

Oct 13, 2011
Visit site
Hello all. This is my first iPhone and I have a blazingly fast 4S and I'm very happy with it. I was wondering if there was an app that would allow me to stream the 7000 or so songs on my PS3 to my iPhone. Not the other way around I know about the AirPlay app. Also if there is such an app does it work over 3G or is it WiFi only?

Thanks for any help!

Rocktapus

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
theres nothing like that....for the PS3..

BUT....you can use the amazon cloud player to upload music to your account, and stream it on the go. they have really good deals...i got 20GB for free, from buying a $1.99 mp3 album...with a $1 gift code...

Boosted21

Nov 11, 2011
Visit site
Same here Gmusic is great. The app is only 1.99. Once you have uploaded all your music to google music you will be set. My playlist even transfer over with Gmusic.

andyriot

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
Thanks guys! Is it invite only to Google music or can I just go get it? Also is it 3G? Or do I also need WiFi?

It is invite only, but many people have invites to spare. I have a few myself if you would like one. It works on both 3G and WiFi, but beware if you dont have unlimited data.

LingLing511

Sep 8, 2011
Visit site
I'm not sure if there are any other spare gmusic invites floating around, but if anyone is feeling generous I'd love one myself. If not, no harm no foul. :)