Yellow tint... gone?

RR88

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I've noticed the yellow tint I had has definitely gotten much better over time! I did comparisons with two iphone 4's and my screen was the most yellow after purchasing... however its been roughlyy... 2 or 3 weeks maybe and the difference is barely noticeable if at all now! Not to mention my screen is actually the brightest out of everyones I've compared too! Anyone else do any comparisons lately? Now if this battery update improves my battery I think I could honestly die a happy camper with the 4S!

Not looking forward to the redesign of the 5! The 4S is just tooo pretty! ;)

RR88

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
I'm a big fan of the double sided glass and the aluminum band "industrial" type of look.. if they redesigned to an aluminum backing and made it thinner like an ipod touch kinda? I'd stick with the 4S.. it's by far my favorite design so far

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm a big fan of the double sided glass and the aluminum band "industrial" type of look.. if they redesigned to an aluminum backing and made it thinner like an ipod touch kinda? I'd stick with the 4S.. it's by far my favorite design so far

The reason the iPod touch is so thin .. No antenna/ no cellular radio and I'm sure it's got a smaller battery too... This just simply can't happen lol

RR88

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
It can definitely be thinner.. maybe it'll have a hump or somethin but i mean, the 4s/4 isn't the thinnest phone in the world.

Thats not my main worry though, the best feature is the double sided glass! The quality feel it brings is better than aluminum in my opinion

RR88

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Lol where am I wrong in anything I said? You brought up a "few weeks ago"... I didn't lol.. obviously I know it was at one point but the Razr and other phones have proven it can even be thinner at least in most parts! You don't think Apple can make the iPhone thinner? I'd bet money that they can

Maybe youu need to get your facts straight before posting lol :D

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Well in all fairness the droid razr is larger, at 4.3 inches vs 3.5 to the 4/4S design .... But I don't think it's fair to say it is the thinnest since its so much thicker at the top... The iPhone is the same thickness everywheren ... And do I think it could be maybe ... Do I need it to be ? NO ... These devices are fragile enough without making them stupid thin

A hump in an apple device ? Seriously ? You show me an apple device that runs iOS Or even Mac OS with a hump in it lol

Talk about needing their facts straight lol wow

RR88

Oct 12, 2011
Visit site
Lol they won't have a hump... they'll just make it thin all the way around by next year most likely.. thinness sells bottom line.. the iphone 4 was at the forefront of the phone industry when it was released.. its starting to fall back now slightly.. by the time next year comes they'll have to get dramatic again.. with the Razr being so thin.. and the nano sims coming out.. its just obvious its gonna keep moving in that direction... even if there was a hump.. apple could make it look appealing most likely

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Woods