Ripping USB Problem

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
The only solution to that problem is white electrical tape and the ends to keep the wear down ( advice from the genius bar ) except they use red so they know they belong to apple

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Maybe they did, but I have yet to personally destroy one lol my ex gf on the other hand destroyed them in months ... Lol so I don't know how the extremes can be so different ....

It's like anything else if you beat/abuse the sh*t out of something ....

DannyMichel

Jul 31, 2011
Visit site
Maybe they did, but I have yet to personally destroy one lol my ex gf on the other hand destroyed them in months ... Lol so I don't know how the extremes can be so different ....

It's like anything else if you beat/abuse the sh*t out of something ....

same thing here with the girlfriend and mine.
i hate having to be so careful with it

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I'm not THAT careful with it BUT it is a USB cable we also charge our iDevice's with and sometimes they get yanked etc.... But it's still a USB cable lol so I try to respect it's durability and I travel almost constantly it's ALWAYS being plugged here or there .... Nice thing is most apple stores cover those under warranty ... Only had one give me a rough time and I still got one for a replacement lol

rewNATION

Banned
Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I noticed it was on the thin side. But I had no idea there was an issue with ripping them. Thanks for bringing this to my attention

Cleveland

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Mainly at the ends from cable to connectors ... Little white electrical tape and it'll be protected if you're hard on things ..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smitty22d2