Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not 100% Reliable

Votes: 3 25.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

lowrenced

Oct 26, 2011
Visit site
Last year's iPhone 4 had to contend with "antennagate," the controversy about the iPhone's deteriorating phone signals, which were not as strong as they should have been. Users of this year's iPhone 4S -- which has the same design as the previous iPhone, but which now has an upgraded camera and processor, as well as a built-in voice assistant -- are complaining that the battery life is shorter than the advertised 6 hours of 3G browsing or 9 hours of Wi-Fi browsing.......and so on
Apple Inc. is known for its revolutionary and innovative products. But that doesn't mean that devices meticulously designed by the top-notch engineers at Apple are free of any issues.

So your iphone 4 s again meet those who let you bad thing? And how do you solve them?

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
I am on my 3rd phone and about to be 4th and 6th SIM. It won't keep a signal, and likes to not work when I make calls.

Lesawags

Nov 3, 2011
Visit site
I think for a accurate poll results, you should add a box that says, No known problems. Then you will get a larger accurate picture. People can only vote IF there are issues . Then you would have a better overall precentage, of how many users of this model have problems. It might be interesting to put our carriers in as well. Oh well just a thought. I look forward to your results. I love polls. Lol

cardfan

Oct 26, 2004
Visit site
So your iphone 4 s again meet those who let you bad thing? And how do you solve them?

You might have more pressing needs than worrying about polls.

But anyway, I haven't had a problem with the 4S. It's a great upgrade from the previous. Much faster means not waiting 3 or 4 seconds to open apps. HSPA+ means faster data speeds which i've seen. The camera and video are significantly better. More storage. Better antenna. Better bluetooth. Better mic.

The only two issues i've had are Siri's network problems and faster battery drain. Both should improve with software updates.

hellomiggy

Mar 21, 2011
Visit site
I restored my 4S with iCloud, and it worked fine, but some applications wouldn't open. It was Really slow, iPhone 3G slow, So I finally just restored it on iTunes and it runs fast and smooth.

Usual answer Restore your phone.

Bacco

Sep 4, 2011
Visit site
Strange thing, the phone indicates "No Service" yet I'm able to make and receive calls.

Anyone experience this as well? I've attached a photo of a call (5 secs into it) with a "No Service" message.