iphone 4S flash compatible?

Motorbones

Oct 21, 2011
Visit site
Apple has a bug up its kazoo about Flash for some reason. Something to do with Uncle Steve having a bad encounter with Adobe on a business deal. His position was that Flash is passe on its way out and that Apple can survive just fine without it!!! You know what that means for the rest of us....

Laelipoo

Aug 11, 2010
Visit site
Quicktime is not the same thing, and no, you cannot. If the website also is coded in HTML5, then it will show as normal. Otherwise it will not load certain elements. The app Skyfire browser ($2.99 in App Store) says it can load some flash elements, but I am not sure exactly which ones. Might be worth looking in to.

jeans94621

Aug 19, 2010
Visit site
Try Puffin browser it gives you complete flash. You can watch videos and play some flash games. Also iSwifter works great for the videos. Sky fire can't do all flash video.

ame

Trusted Member
Feb 17, 2011
Visit site
It doesn't and I am thrilled. I do not care for flash. It jacks up browsers on computers, so having it jack up my phone is also not appealing.

jerome g

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Try Puffin browser it gives you complete flash. You can watch videos and play some flash games. Also iSwifter works great for the videos. Sky fire can't do all flash video.

I'm trying to stream direct tv/Sunday ticket and it doesn't seem to work on Puffin

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
The browser "Photon" does it.. it streams flash no problem. It costs like three bucks though but its the only way to get flash on your phone..

Rocktapus

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
because of iOS not having flash, alot of web developers have been customizing their websites specifically for iOS devices. i think the only sites that use flash these days are band/artist websites.

other than that, i use skyfire to watch flash movies.

Mella

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
is quicktime the same thing? how can I view a flash website?

Hi Arie,
Just as Laelipoo said, Quicktime is not the same thing, well you cannot view flash website on the iPhone 4S, but if the website also is coded in HTML5, then it will show as normal.
If you really want the flash videos to play on the iPhone 4S, you have to do comversion the Flash video to iPhone 4s Supported formats.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
Hi Arie,
Just as Laelipoo said, Quicktime is not the same thing, well you cannot view flash website on the iPhone 4S, but if the website also is coded in HTML5, then it will show as normal.
If you really want the flash videos to play on the iPhone 4S, you have to do comversion the Flash video to iPhone 4s Supported formats.

This isn't true there's a browser in the app store called photon that can fully stream any flash video

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk