Iphone 4s storing contacts

Qfanvnaa

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site
Im having this problem when i save a contact and that person calls me and it will not show up under their name but rather it will just show their phone number which i dont understand why especially if their already in my contact book. Also why does the phone automatically add +1 before each number that i save after its been saved?

anon(4698833)

Banned
Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
The caller ID thing is probably just your settings...go into settings and under "phone", see if your "caller ID" function is turned off or on.

As far as the +1 being added, from what i understand it has something to do with the international assistance under the same "phone" settings, so it may stop doing that if you turn off that feature, i never turned it off because it never really made a difference on mine...some of mine have the +1, some don't.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
The caller ID thing is probably just your settings...go into settings and under "phone", see if your "caller ID" function is turned off or on.

As far as the +1 being added, from what i understand it has something to do with the international assistance under the same "phone" settings, so it may stop doing that if you turn off that feature, i never turned it off because it never really made a difference on mine...some of mine have the +1, some don't.

that caller id function is not to disable it on your own phone its to make it so your number doesnt show up when you call someone..

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FMHPro