iPhone 4S availability question

thebignewt#IM

May 9, 2011
Visit site
My wife will Vzn upgrade for her bday mid December. Do you think we can just walk into a Verizon store and come out with an iPhone 4S without preordering by then? Can we go to an Apple Store and get a Verizon upgrade taken care of there, or does it have to be a Verizon store? I've got an iMac, iPad, but no iPhones. Thanks in advance for your advice.

noaim

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
My wife will Vzn upgrade for her bday mid December. Do you think we can just walk into a Verizon store and come out with an iPhone 4S without preordering by then? Can we go to an Apple Store and get a Verizon upgrade taken care of there, or does it have to be a Verizon store? I've got an iMac, iPad, but no iPhones. Thanks in advance for your advice.

By then I would say that they should be available... you can upgrade at either verizon or apple doesnt matter. You can also upgrade online at apple.com if you want

sj-performance

Oct 11, 2011
Visit site
i ordered last thursday from sprint. iphone 4s 16gb white...had it in office by next day (friday) at 11am. save to say verizon and sprint are safer. while att being the more popular carrier for iphone...supply is low while demand is high

Priyal27

Oct 25, 2011
Visit site
local apple stores might have the one you want. i walked into my local store last friday and to my surprise they had only had the 16gb black atnt, exactly the one that i was looking for.:)

Peligro911

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
I walked in on release day to Verizon 30 min after they open and maybe 8 people there and walked out 10 min later

Sent Into Orbit from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk