Battery life icon

shadowchaser

Oct 28, 2011
Visit site
I've seen several screen shots that have a "%" of battery life left beside the battery icon. Is there an app for that, or can it be turned on somewhere in settings? Thanks.

_heatherly

Oct 9, 2011
Visit site
I don't have my battery percentage on for the simple reason that if I can watch it tick down, it'll drive me nuts. Hoenstly, leaving the battery percentage feature off leads me to believe I have better battery than what is being shown.

Guacho

Jun 20, 2009
Visit site
I don't have my battery percentage on for the simple reason that if I can watch it tick down, it'll drive me nuts. Hoenstly, leaving the battery percentage feature off leads me to believe I have better battery than what is being shown.

I had the same feeling when the % was added to the battery icon but i always leave it on, the battery in my iPhone 4 is so good that this icon actually had the opposite effect. =)

anon(4697585)

Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
On the iPhone 4 I use to love it but unfortunately I have the known battery problem on iPhone 4s so now I'm noticing it too much :(

@dp_scott

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dark_Blu

Jun 6, 2011
Visit site
Mine came that way by default. I didn't have to change anything. It's useful in letting me know what my battery percentage is. I don't constantly look at it, so it won't drive me nuts.

Joe McG

Jun 9, 2009
Visit site

I'm the exact same way. The little icon is all I can endure!

jakeless.123

Oct 7, 2011
Visit site
I have it turned on so that when I hit the 20% mark, I can gauge just how much battery I have before it goes dead.

I don't obsess over the percentage. The fact of the matter is, if you use your phone, the battery will go down. So make sure you are properly prepared to charge it. :)

Sent from my iPhone communication device using Tapatalk

Reactions: _heatherly

mumfoau

Ambassador
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

My feelings exactly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CØR